01. 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴

→ monday night raw, january 4th 2021live from tropicana field in st

live from tropicana field in st. petersburg, florida

she walked in with her best-friend, shayna baszler. the two had previously dated but they both got caught up in work and made the mutual decision to be friends. the 5'4 brunette's heels made a clattering sound as she walked around backstage. she had a match tonight but not just any match. she was tag-teaming with the eradicator, rhea ripley to go against lacey evans and peyton royce for the women's tag-team championships.

the brunette scowled as she walked into the locker room, seeing drew mcintyre. he was bound to annoy her and try to make her day every-time he saw her. thank god he hadn't noticed her yet as he was talking to dolph ziggler, hopefully she could get her snack and leave without him hearing. the chaos grew as superstar after superstar walked in following her, making drew turn and notice her long brown locks.

"hey there you dobber" he exclaimed, walking over to her. shayna walked in as the scotsman made his way over. "shayna, save me!" she shouted, making her laugh. "have funnn" she said as she walked out with her coffee. "hey mcintyre." she gave a sarcastic smile to the dark-haired man. "what's so bad about me? baszler won't save ya!" he joked.

"nothing's bad about you, i'm just stressed about my match tonight" she admitted as dolph walked over and both the long-haired men sat down with her. "understandable, rhea's an intense fighter but so are you and you'll be a perfect fit for her as a partner" dolph said.

"thank you dolph, i mean like.. what if she doesn't like me as her tag-team partner? liv's her friend and she told me she's kinda picky with partners!" the brunette whispered.

"you'll be fine, she has her sour times but overall, she most likely won't hate you forever" drew exclaimed. the girl laughed at the words 'sour times' and replied to the scottish warrior. "that helps a lot drew, thank you" she said sarcastically.

sour times.. i mean she does have them.