04. 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘺

→ monday night raw, february 15th 2021live from tropicana field in st

live from tropicana field in st. petersburg, florida

it had been a month, a long month at that. rhea's tag-team with nikki cross had crumbled and she was now on hiatus, hannah was still women's championship on smackdown and so many new changes were happening to the company.

the brunette had walked into the arena at 11:30am and went straight to stephanie mcmahon's office to receive her script for her match and promos that night. the mcmahon greeted her politely and welcomed the girl into her office. she sat down behind her desk and placed three pieces of paper down, facing them towards blackwood.

"so you were supposed to have match with carmella tonight and we've made a couple changes to that if you don't mind" stephanie questioned the girl slightly. she was quite shocked that they hadn't told her about the changes in her script earlier but she was curious about what they were so she nodded, letting stephanie carry on.

"you're still going to be in ring with carmella but it's being changed to a tag-team match instead of a singles match" steph informed the girl who was now in shock. "tag-team? who am i teaming with by chance?" she asks the head woman of the business.

just then, a figure with blonde hair, and leather gear walks by the office. "you'll be teaming with rhea against carmella and sonya" stephanie said, causing the girl to look up at the ceiling and lean back in her chair. teaming with rhea ripley against carmella and sonya deville? what the fuck is happening.. i thought rhea was supposed to be gone. they finished up their conversation and hannah took her script, going back to the locker room.

hours had passed and it was finally showtime, the show had started out with shayna and nia against lana and naomi and in the ring currently was the miz and kofi. the match with rhea was next and hannah hadn't been this nervous since the fourth grade talent show.

kofi had defeated the miz and they went to commercial break. rhea came up behind hannah in the gorilla as she was talking to kofi and xavier woods and scared her. kofi and woods hugged the girl and went back to the locker room to find big e. "ready princess?" rhea questioned, making the girl choke up out of pure shock. "uh- yeah i'm as ready as possible" she said as rhea's music came blaring through the speakers in the arena.

they walked out, rhea took the girl's hand and spun her around, dripping her and smiling. was this dancing with the stars or wwe? she was a bit confused but went along with it. they made their way to the ring as carmella's music played and the two opponents came running after them. rhea climbed into the ring as carmella chased after her. sonya had struck hannah in the back of the neck, knocking her down.

she climbed on top of the brunette and laid punch after punch down on her. inside the ring, carmella had just been hit with the riptide, rhea's signature finisher. she pinned carmella, as they were both legal. the referee counted to three and rhea had won the match for them as sonya was still laying a beating on the brunette.

hannah reached up and grabbed sonya's fist as she was about to throw what seemed like the thirtieth punch by now. she rolled her over and slapped sonya, distracting her enough to grab a near by kendo stick from kofi's previous match. she hit sonya with the stick and carmella got up, running to her partner and grabbing the kendo stick from the brunette.

carmella struck her with it twice, knocking her down and grabbed sonya so they could escape up the ring. rhea hopped out of the ring, coming to the aid of her partner who laid there with marks on her back from the hits planted on her by carmella. she held her shoulder as she laid on the floor outside the ring. suddenly, sonya came back down the ramp but this time alone. rhea stood up as she knew sonya was trying to get to her. she power-bombed sonya and laid her out on the middle of the entrance ramp.

she looked so effortlessly good when she was angry, it was odd.