10. 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥

the cameras switch out between backstage and the ring, hannah holding her knee in pain. ripley had gotten a right kick in on blackwood's knee before fighting out of the ring with shayna.

naomi calls dolph over and dolph carries the girl backstage as the cameras follow them.

"rhea's gonna pay! i'm gonna get my lick back!" hannah cries out as she tries to grab her knee again but ziggler quickly swipes her hand away.

the camera's pan back at the locker room area and you see cathy kelley with rhea, cathy starts her interview.

"rhea, why did you attack lina after your guys' match?" she asks and rhea rolls her eyes, letting out a little laugh. she places her hand on cathy's shoulder.

"lina got personal cathy, it's as simple as that. she talked about my outside life, she begged for screen time, and she brought up my old.. friends."

all of a sudden, shayna pushes ripley. baszler is clearly upset and rhea holds herself back or else she'd get suspended.

"what the hell is your problem? attacking lina, are you kidding?" baszler says

"cathy i'm done with this interview, watch yourself baszler. have fun seeing your little girlfriend in the hospital with a broken knee" rhea responds, walking away. "you're gonna get your beatings worth, ripley!" shayna says

*a week later*

"please welcome back, lina florence!" the announcer exclaims as the girl walks out to the ring, a brace around her knee. dolph holds the ring rope open for her, helping her up carefully. she sits in the chair set up in the middle of the ring and dolph grabs her microphone. the crowd cheers but she ignores it, talking right away.

"rhea ripley, you've done more than enough. it's time to stop your antics before you injure more people. yes, i got personal and that's your fault. you betrayed me and now i'm getting my lick back. you'll find out soon but for now, the champ is back and i've come with an announcement."

the welcome back cheers ring through the arena as the crowd awaits the announcement.

"while i heal, there will be a 5 week tournament and the winner of the whole tournament will be my next challenger for the title. the matches are asuka vs bayley, alexa bliss vs billie kay, charlotte flair vs carmella, dakota kai vs liv morgan and shayna baszler vs rhea ripley. i'll see you women next week" the brunette finishes as her entrance music plays and ziggler helps her out of the ring.

as she gets backstage, the cameras pan to her and megan morant calls the girls name.

"lina, pardon me but do you have anything to say to any of the women who are in this tournament for your championship?"

the brunette laughs, "good luck girls and hey rhea, if you magically win, you're gonna be seeing 50 shades of your blood, because you won't be winning my championship. trust"