08. 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘧

→ monday night raw, florida

hannah walked into the arena, immediately seeing her bestfriend liv looking in her direction. she waved to the blonde as she came running over to her. liv hugged her and as they pulled away from each other, shayna came out of vince's office laughing to herself. she saw the blonde and brunette, and walked over to them.

"vince tell you about the storyline?" shayna asked, laughing. liv smiled, "yeah, i thought you and i were supposed to hate eachother after you threw me out of the royal rumble?"

"i guess y'all are gonna have to fight over me" hannah teased the two girls. "not like we already don't" shayna mumbled under her breath. she received a laugh from liv and a confused look from hannah.

"pardon me, baszler?" hannah moved closer to the muscular girl as liv interrupted. "am i in the middle of something or-" she said before she was cut off my hannah. "absolutely not, vince said y'all have to fight over me!"

"this is gonna get to your ego, isn't it?" shayna said in stern voice. the brunette rolled her eyes and put her hand up sarcastically telling shayna to quiet down. "now you're imitating maryse" she says causing hannah to laugh.

"i gotta go get ready and get my script from paul, i'll see y'all later" hannah gives each of the girls a soft kiss on their cheek and walks to the locker room. all she can think about is rhea, which is terrible. why should she be stuck on someone who isn't loyal? it's not fair

she walks into the girls locker room, she sees brie and her daughter, birdie. brie has always been a bit of a mentor for hannah. the two girls quickly became bestfriends when hannah entered the wrestling business and she was now the aunt of brie's oldest child.

when birdie notices her aunt, she starts to jump around and runs to hannah. the 4 year old girl hugs her aunt and brie comes over to hug the both of them. as birdie clings to hannah, the two girls talk.

"how was travel?" brie questioned. "honestly it was good, vince did just give me a new storyline that was easily shocking but besides being taken aback, this whole tour has been so life-changing and i'm glad you and bryan are back for a bit."

birdie reaches for brie and clings closely onto her mother. "a new storyline during the tour? that's odd, what is it?" brie acknowledged. "i have a match with rhea tonight and then it's a love triangle with shayna and liv" hannah explains.

"isn't shayna your ex?" brie asked as she squinted her eyes. "she is but we're close friends so i don't think anything bad will happen"

just as hannah finished her sentence, stephanie mcmahon walked into the locker room. she looked a bit upset, maybe it was a bad day? not sure but she did look upset. "you girls need to be getting ready, showtimes in an hour and some of you haven't gotten your scripts from paul yet" she looks over at hannah after mentioning the scripts and then walks out, closing the door behind her.

"let me know if you need any help getting ready, i'm always here darling" brie informs the brunette as she picks up her bag off the floor next to her. they both walk off and hannah pulls out her blue gear that troi made her to match with naomi for a tag team match. she proceeded to change into and go get her script before getting into the hair and makeup chair.

all she didn't wanna do was mess this up, it would be such a sweet relief.