03. 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩

"here's your winner and new smackdown womens champion, lina florence!" samantha announces. suddenly, brie attacks the brunette. she drops the title and tries to fight back. nikki comes back into the ring, joining brie and helping her beat up hannah. just then, rhea's music goes off. her and bianca belair come running out and they aim for the bellas.

nikki and brie escape before rhea can get her hands on one of them. the brunette lays in the middle of the ring in shock. she can clearly see rhea fuming, like she's actually mad. the crew outside the ring hand rhea a mic. bianca stands next to her as she yells at the twins. her accent is thick and her voice is deep as she gets louder.

"you bratz dolls have been in this bloody business for almost 10 years now and you attack a woman who's been in the business for half the time you have because you lost your precious title? you're pathetic." rhea screams, obviously angry. she continues her rant as bianca steps up to the ropes as if she's going to pounce at them any second.

bianca was a long time friend of the small girl so she was always there whenever she was attacked. "she was put through hell in this ring tonight and won fairly. go backstage and complain to adam pierce about how you lost, maybe you'll get a rematch" rhea snarled. nikki rolled her eyes and the identical girls turned their backs, heading back up the ring. bianca exited the ring and finally attacked them both, causing the crowd to cheer.

rhea threw the mic and laughed, reaching her hand out for the champion to grab. she took rhea's hand and was pulled off the floor. rhea picked up the title, handing it to her and raising her empty hand in victory. she soon moved her hands to the brunette's shoulders, checking if she was okay.

ripley ran her thumb across the now black eye that the champion had. she placed her hands on her face, planting a soft kiss on her forehead. the girl blushed and rhea held open the ropes so she could exit in a royal-like fashion.

they had gotten back to the gorilla and bianca came back, "girl are you okay? you took quite the beating out there and it was half real" she exclaimed, noticing the girls dark and bruised eye. hannah nodded and point to the water, causing rhea to grab one and open it for her.

she sipped the water, catching her breath and finally talked to the two others a couple minutes later. nikki and han had drama backstage in real life a couple months ago so that's how one half of the bellas finally got their anger out. "i'm okay, i just need to go change and relax"

the girl tried to stand up but wobbled a bit. rhea wrapped her arm around the small waist of the brunette and walked her to the locker room. she sat down and leaned her head back against the cabinet. "where's your normal clothes you had on before?" rhea asked, seeing how sickly she was feeling in that certain moment. she pointed towards her bag that sat in the designated corner she had claimed when she first stepped foot in this locker room.

the black-haired girl grabbed the leather skirt and white top she had worn to lunch with her three friends earlier that day. "lift your arms" rhea said as she knelt down in from of the tattooed legs of the brunette. she had less tattoos than rhea did but they both had tattoos on their thighs and legs which is something that shayna had pointed out and said they had in common.

"what are you doing?" she questioned, rubbing her eyes which accidentally smudged her glittery eye makeup that matched her gear. rhea looked at the girl like she was some kind of stupid creature she had never seen before. "i'm helping you change, you look like your about to pass out and you definitely can't do this yourself so someone has to." rhea replied with a bit of a stern tone and a mildly thick accent again.

the long-haired brunette said nothing more and lifted her arms as she didn't want to be annoying or start a fight. rhea gently changed her top and had decided to throw her leather skirt back into the corner, grabbing a pair of soft lounge pants that were far too big for the girl. "these aren't mine? i had a skirt" hannah's brown eyes drooped as she became more tired.

"they're mine, you look like you're going to fall asleep and that skirt looks uncomfortable" rhea stated the obvious and helped get the pants over the shorts of her gear. then, she picked her up and laid her on a bean bag chair that was in the middle of the room. rhea gave her a hoodie and then spoke up, softening her voice. "i have a match in 5 minutes but i'll be back to check on you" she said, causing the girl to nod as ripley headed back to the gorilla.

so many people say she's selfish but she's actually precious.