02. 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴

→ friday night smackdown, january 8th 2021live from tropicana field in st

live from tropicana field in st. petersburg, florida

"so it's friday and you have another match, how are you feeling?" dolph asked. he had treated the brunette, cathy and drew to lunch before the show. the petite girl looked over at cathy who was looking at drew. they had some kind of thing going on, it was very confusing in her opinion but she supported cathy no matter what.

"oh shit, i forgot about that- against nikki? i don't think i'm prepared dolph." he grabbed the girls hand. "you know you're gonna do amazing, stop doubting yourself"

the brunette ate her last french fry as they all finished lunch. "you always know what to say, teach me how?" she said, causing ziggler to laugh. "yeah sure, i better be getting paid though" he joked as he paid for all 4 of them and walked back to their car.

it was 30 minutes until showtime when they got back so all 4 of them went to fix themselves up for television. hannah fixed her hair, re-curling it and making the curls fresh as rhea ripley walked in. hannah had been on facetime with her sister, amelie as her eyes widened. "what's wrong han? wait, is that-" she shushed her sister before rhea could hear the conversation. she nodded and amelie got the hint.

moments later, liv walked in and hugged the brunette while she finished fixing her hair. "do you want me to fix your makeup?" hannah asked. she wasn't THE makeup artist but liv came to her every-time she needed a fix up. "could you glue this back on? i'm sorry" she apologized, holding out her teardrop shaped rhinestone that belong under her eye.

"no need to apologize, of course i can" the brunette smiled and gave the blonde her chair. she carefully glued the rhinestone back on and smiled when she was finished. that's when 3 of the crew members knocked on the locker room door. "time to go out hannah, come on"

she hugged liv again and followed the crew to the gorilla. she quickly grabbed a water, sipping it before her music went off. she felt a hand on her head, causing her to look up. she saw the person's nails were painted black. "what are you doing dolph? you're messing up my hair."

"i'm not ziggler but nice try, sweetheart" she finally recognized the voice and put her hand over her heart. it was rhea? why was she there? her match wasn't until later. the brunette turned around, "i am so sorry" she apologized and rhea stopped her. "don't apologize? i just came to wish you good luck"

her theme song went off and she turned back towards the curtain, "thank you rhea, it means a lot" she said as she passed through a doorway. "don't forget i'll be out there soon" rhea shouted as she walked through the curtain. she held back her reaction and continued out to the ring.

rhea's coming to the ring? why? she's fucking reckless in here.