09. 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

9pm. the clock hit the time as hannah sat backstage watching rhea do her entrance for the wwe universe. she had a microphone in hand that she wouldn't get to use for long. she walked in the ring as samantha irvin introduced her.

her music was shut off and she brought the microphone to her face. she began her rant which seemed years long everytime.

"you haven't seen me in two weeks and you also haven't apparently seen my opponent in two weeks. i'll take on anyone in that locker room, man or woman because everyone already knows that i'm the most dominant woman in the division and-"

rhea was cut off by hannah's music and the loud cheers of the crowd. it was a sold out crowd in florida and the screams were blaring, pretty obviously heard almost outside. the music played as hannah skipped down the ramp with a microphone in her hands. she stopped right in front of the ring apron, giving rhea a little wave and smile then quickly dropping that smile and rolling her eyes. she marched up the steel steps and entered the ring. rhea had dropped her microphone but was still threatening hannah like the fans could hear her. the brunette rose the microphone as she began talking.

"oh rhea, rhea, rhea, you really do know how to talk, don't you darling? the most dominant woman in the division, well that's what you say but you haven't seen the lethal goddess in a while, have you?"

the look on rhea's face is nothing that hannah has seen before, it looks like real-life anger. she continues, laughing at ripley.

"you have no one to call when your championship is seconds away from being taken. oh wait, where's hartwell?" hannah says, cringing as rhea starts pacing back and forth in the ring, letting her anger take over. 'who wrote this script' is all the brunette could think. this was getting too real but she did her job and continued talking as the crowd cheered, "rhea sucks!"

"back in nxt along with all your old partners who you've betrayed after winning that championship. you could've kept them, they probably would've went after your precious championship though so i don't blame you. although, what i do blame you for is costing naomi and i the tag team titles because you were jealous that drew and dolph were giving me the tiniest bit of attention. didn't want them to follow us around, did you? well, i hate to break it to you baby but, they still are" hannah laughs as her and naomi's tag-team entrance music plays and she watches naomi, drew and dolph walk down the ramp. rhea runs up to the ring, her back to hannah. she yells, trying to get naomi to go back into the backstage area but hannah takes advantage of that as she's supposed to and attacks rhea from behind. naomi jumps in, helping her attack rhea. drew and dolph hop in the ring, pulling the girls away from ripley and the referee comes running down to the ring. he points to samantha, who begins to announce the match. dolph still holding back hannah, he looks at sam and she talks.

"this match is for the raw women's championship! introducing the challenger, lina florence" she says, causing the cheers to get louder. "and her opponent, she is the current raw women's champion, rhea ripley" sam emphases rhea's last name and dolph exits the ring, telling hannah to stay back as the bell rings.

blackwood runs directly for ripley and spears her, the crowd getting even louder. ripley rolls around the ring for a minute, holding her ribs. hannah pulls her up and throws a few punches as rhea throws a few of her own. she pushes rhea against the turnbuckle and runs the ropes, hitting her with a running knee strike. rhea leans down as hannah runs to hit her again but she counters and hannah gets hit with a chokeslam. rhea falls to her knees, her hand covering her nose. she moves her hand and sees her nose is bleeding but continues the fight.

hannah crawls her way to the ropes across from rhea and pulls herself up so she's standing. rhea throws punches, knocking hannah down to her knees and trapping her in the corner of the ring. she whispers, "what the hell are you doing bringing up indi?" but quickly after she finishes her sentence, hannah pushes her way out of the corner and hits rhea with an unexpected sweet chin music, a signature shawn michaels move.

rhea falls to the ring and hannah takes the advantage, picking up the dizzy girl off the ring floor and hitting her with her own finisher, the riptide. hannah goes for the pin but rhea kicks out at 2 1/2, making hannah visibly upset. the adrenaline kicks in and blackwood goes for another riptide, successfully hitting ripley again.

hannah runs the ropes, hitting rhea with a leg drop. she takes a breath, feeling the pain in her knee. she gets up as she sees rhea start to crawl her way to the ropes, pulling her away and rolls her into a sharpshooter. ripley pleads in pain for a bit before finally tapping out but hannah doesn't let go and the referee pulls her off, scolding her. her music plays again and samantha begins her announcement.

"your winner and new wwe raw women's champion, lina florence!"

the referee raises her arm and hands her the title and rhea rolls out of the ring, upset about losing her title. naomi and the two boys step into the ring to celebrate the victory with hannah and the fans. rhea gets up, holding her ribs. "you'll pay for this, blackwood!" she yells as she goes to climb into the ring again to attack hannah. the crowd starts cheering as they see shayna, a long time rival of rhea coming to save hannah.

shayna pulls rhea out of the ring and they fight all the way up the ramp, security trying to separate them as shayna drags rhea backstage, throwing punches. hannah smiles as the two women get backstage.

the promo is soon but the match was one for the books.