05. 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴

→ monday night raw, february 22nd 2021live from tropicana field in st

live from tropicana field in st. petersburg, florida

as rhea got ready for her match, hannah laid on the bean bag in the middle of their locker room. the long-haired brunette was curled up in a ball, still in her day clothes. she hadn't had a match or promo planned for this monday but still traveled with rhea to watch her match.

"are you alright?" rhea spoke up, her accent soft. she nodded and went back to scrolling on her phone. she was alright, she was just confused on why she hadn't been booked for a match in two weeks now. rhea's phone rang, "hey liv, what's up?" she answered.

the room was silent for a moment as rhea listened to what liv had to say. "i'm on my way there now, alright? alright bye" she hung up. she got up, causing the brunette to look up. "i've got to go to the gorilla, my match starts in two minutes" she informed the girl. again, she nodded and rhea left the room, shutting the door behind her.

over the past few months, hannah and rhea had gotten closer. they went everywhere together, traveled from state to state for work together and even talked about getting an apartment with liv and shayna. you could finally say they had become bestfriends, although hannah thought rhea was attractive but didn't everyone?

the screen in the locker room came back from commercial break and hannah put her phone aside when she heard liv's theme music start to play. she watched as rhea came out and took liv's hand, spinning her around just as the same as she did when they had their tag-team match against sonya and carmella.

the door of the locker room clicked open, breaking her stare from the tv. "hey cathy" hannah mumbled. cathy sat on the floor next to her and smiled. "i have some news for you, i had to come and find you" she exclaimed.

"is it a promotion? a raise? you're pregnant?" hannah joked as she looked back to rhea on the screen. "pregnant? absolutely not, i was going to tell you that drew finally asked me to be his girlfriend!" she had pure excitement in her voice as she let out the news to her bestfriend. the brunette's toned body turned in cathy's direction, "what! actually? i'm so fucking happy for you! oh my god, it's about time" she said as she hugged the blonde.

"thank you so much han, i've never been more happy" she reciprocated the hug as rhea's music played again. liv had struck zelina vega with the oblivion and rhea pinned her for the win. there was so much good news in the span of five minutes.

the two girls watched as ripley and morgan walked up the ring, holding the tag-team titles. they snuck behind the curtain and cathy gave hannah another hug, leaving the room.

rhea knocked on the door before entering, she had the biggest smile on her face. "i'm so proud of you" hannah stood up from the bean bag and hugged her. rhea smiled and dragged her back over to the bean bag so she could sit down again.

"thank you darling, i honestly didn't think we were gonna win for a second" rhea laughed. "why's that?" the brunette questioned. "zelina and alexa are tough opponents"

they might've been tough opponents but rhea was dangerous in that ring.