06. 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦

hannah had finally been booked. she had nothing done nothing at work besides watch rhea have successfully won every match she had for the past three weeks. she had a tag team match with natalya tonight against sasha and bianca and she couldn't be happier.

the brunette sat on the bean bag chair in her locker room but instead of being in her day clothes, she was dressed in her brand new gear. her and natalya had the pink and orange sparkly vibe going on and the seamstress loved it.

5 minutes until their match, she waited anxiously. as she watched cesaro wait for buddy murphy to get up or else he'd get counted out, rhea walked in. the girl hadn't noticed and as the referee counted murphy out, she cheered at her friend's victory. the referee held up cesaro's hand and she smiled.

"figured he'd win" the blonde spoke, making hannah jump. "what the fuck? you walk in and don't make noise? you scared me" the brunette scoled ripley, making her laugh.

"better get out there or you'll make nattie lose" rhea had a bit of an attitude and it couldn't be because of a lose because she had just won against carmella. hannah ignored it and walked out.

she met natalya in the gorilla, being greeted with a traditional nattie hug. her music played and pulled away from the hug, coming from out of the curtain.

nattie came out shortly after her and as they walked to the ring, corey graves praised them. "these women are soon going to take the championships from shayna baszler and nia jax with how amazing of a tag team they are!" he yelled.

the two women watched banks and belair come out. sasha started yelling nattie, saying how she was going beat the girls. the bell rung and it was natalya and sasha in the ring to start out the match.

they fought for a while and the crowd cheered as natalya targeted sasha's knee, knocking her down and soon putting her in the sharpshooter. sasha pulled natalya over to the ropes, making nattie release the hold on her leg. there had been a blind tag from bianca and she waited as natalya got over to hannah and tagged her.

belair and blackwood had entered the ring and were staring eachother dowm before they went after eachother. bianca threw numerous punches and soon received them back. bianca locked hannah's arm, knocking her down to the mat. she climbed onto the top rope as hannah recovered from her shoulder pain. hannah looked up and saw bianca coming down with a frog splash. the girl was flattened back down to the floor. bianca pinned her and she kicked out.

belair got up fast, picking her hurt girl up quickly over her shoulders. when the referee wasn't looking, sasha knocked natalya to the floor. bianca struck hannah with the KOD and pinned her. hannah shut her eyes, hearing the bell ring.

"and your winners, the team of sasha banks and bianca belair!" samantha announced. the referee held their hand up and they left the ring. natalya climbed into the ring, consoling her partner.
"i'm sorry" the brunette whispered. natalya shook her head, "you have no reason to apologize" and helped her up. the crowd gave them a standing ovation as they left the ring.

hannah was upset, this was her first match in three weeks, rhea was upset for some odd reason and she had just been beaten. granted she was proud of sasha and bianca, she was disappointed in herself. she hugged natalya when they got backstage and went back to her locker room.

when she got back, she dropped to the bean bag and tore her leg brace off. rhea walked out of the bathroom, "so you lost?" she asked.

hannah ignored her. she whispered "whatever" and walked out, the door slamming behind her.

what was her problem? this was like an interlude in their- whatever they were and it sucked.