07. 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴

→ monday night raw, mar 22nd 2021live from tropicana field in st

live from tropicana field in st. petersburg, florida

it had been 2 weeks since rhea and hannah had even been in the same locker room. ripley hadn't been staying at their apartment with the brunette and liv morgan so they all knew she was having a moment.

hannah was laying in bed, when she got a call from shayna. she quickly picked up the phone, "hey, are you alright?" she questioned. "i'm fine, are you alright?" baszler responded. the girl made a reassuring sound and shayna continued with what she had called for.

"so did you see that one fanpage?" shayna asked. there was a certain that most of superstars had interacted with and it was almost like a wrestling tea page. "no i haven't, should i check it?" the brunette questioned.

"well, if you wanna be disappointed then yes but if not, then no" shayna laughed, thinking of her response as funny. there was silence on hannah's end of the phone as she looked back at the instagram page. "you're fucking kidding me" was the only thing that shayna heard from the brunette. she had finally realized that hannah had saw the post that she didn't wanna see.

rhea was out with a fellow wrestler and friend of hannah's, indi hartwell. they seemed to be close and the caption read that they were on a date. now, she couldn't be mad at indi because she had no idea about the little thing that hannah and rhea had going on. infact, not many people did. rhea and hannah had agreed to keep it a secret because of both of their current storyline.

she was upset with rhea, not completely mad because again, their 'thing' wasn't public but she was still upset. suddenly, a text came onto hannah's phone screen.

"shay, let me call you back- i'm about to get a call from vince" the brunette exclaimed and they both hung up. a couple minutes later, the phone rang and she quickly answered.

"hello there ms. blackwood, how are you doing today?" her boss asked in his deep, croaky voice. "i'm great mr. mcmahon, how about yourself?" she politely asked back.

blackwood was always polite, especially to her coworkers but one person she was not going to be polite to was rhea. this was something beyond petty in her opinion to do just because they've been arguing but freedom calls and rhea has the right to do what she wants.

"i'm great, i just wanted to talk to you about a possible new storyline for you. you'll get to work with more people and it's definitely something we've been thinking of for a while" he implied.

"a new storyline? i'm always open to new opportunities and opponents! how would we end the current one though? you know, the thing with rhea?" the brunette commented. there was mumbling chatter on the other end of the phone and she recognized the voice, it was stephanie. usually stephanie pitched the storylines to triple h and vince and they tweaked them to their liking, mostly vince.

"you'll be in a match against rhea tonight so i need you here preparing as soon as possible" vince stated. a match against rhea means seeing her for the first time in two weeks and seeing her after becoming upset over that little date she had.

"i'll be getting my stuff as soon as this phone call ends, don't worry sir! now about the new storyline, would you possibly be able to tell me about it now so i'm prepared?"

"paul and i have decided that you'll be in a love triangle between you, shayna, and liv" he informed the brunette. a love triangle with her ex girlfriend and bestfriend? well.. we'll see how that goes

"that sounds amazing sir, thank you so much" she excitedly replied. they soon said their goodbyes and she began to get ready to train for her match tonight.

she had a feeling her and rhea were quickly going to go from strangers to lovers and then to enemies.