Mini authors note: I have one person reading this, I see you and you're so appreciated!

"Did you seriously hit me with a remote?" Alec asks again.

I wish I could say I had a witty remark, but I'm left speechless as I realize the person I once considered my friend ended up being my kidnapper. If I would have picked my roommate would things be different? I probably would have never met Chloe or Alec and I'd be happily on the phone with Tristan telling him how much I hate the cafe food. I silently laugh at the thought of being kidnapped, who knew this is how I would spend my first semester in college.

The plane jerks and snaps me out of my thoughts. I now remember Alec staring at me in the doorway. He takes a menacing step in my direction and I take a matching step back. My eyes gleam with unshed tears.

"Alec, please tell me we're not in a plane going God knows where?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

Something in him snaps and the eyes that once made me feel so much peace are now terrifyingly black. I search his face for any hints that Alec is still with him, but instead a deep scowl is etched on his face.

"Alec?" I whisper.

He takes a slow breath in and lets it out. "Let me get one thing straight, mate. You are mine. The boyfriend of yours no longer exists. You will soon learn that I am an Alpha, and an Alpha needs his Luna."

Something in me snaps and I'm no longer scared of the crazed man staring down at me. A consuming rage that I've never experienced takes over, replacing the fear stricken girl that was here only moments ago. I slowly step up to meet his gaze until our toes barely are brushing against each other.

"If you weren't so damn tall, I'd slap you. You are not my owner and you can't just drag me around wherever you want whenever you want." I seethe.

"I guess we'll see about that. Tell me, does your boyfriend make you feel this?" Alec brushes his fingers across my arm. "Or this?" His fingers are feathers against my cheek. I take in a sharp breath as sparks tingle against the skin he touches.

Alec laughs as he moves my hair aside to look at my neck. "These markings suit you."

I take a quick step back and reach for my neck. "Whatever you're doing, stop!"

He laughs again. "And what exactly am I doing?"

"I...I hate you. You know that right?" I move to the opposite side of the room and take a seat on the bed, no longer able to look at the guy who stole me away from the life I was just beginning to live.

"You don't mean that." I hear his footsteps getting closer.

"Please, just leave me alone." I lay back and curl myself into a ball, shutting my eyes tight, waiting to wake up from this nightmare.

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding once I hear the door shut behind him.

Without warning, a wave of panic sets in. My chest constricts as my heart pounds against my chest. No matter where I go, my life always seems to get sucked into a black hole, leaving me with nothing but anxiety.

I hug my legs closer to my chest, seeking any amount of comfort I can get. Does Tristan know I'm gone? What if something bad happened to him? I wouldn't put it past Alec to hurt him, seeing as he despises the ground he walks on. And what about mom? Will she notice I'm gone?

The questions continue to come as I wait for answers that I know won't be answered. A soft knock comes from the door. I hear it open and softly shut.

"Oh babe, I'm so sorry." Chloe. Her voice should anger me, but I'm emotionally drained to feel anything.

I feel her arms wrap around me, which slightly soothes my anxiety.

"Why?" I croak out. "Why me?"

"I know, I'm so sorry." She sniffles. "I tried telling him no, I swear. But, the asshat gave me a command." More sniffles. "He's never... he's never done that before. I don't know what's gotten into him."

She brushes my hair out of my face and I gaze up at her puffy eyes.

"He's a monster." I snap. I sit up to glare at the door, hoping he can feel my burning gaze.

Chloe says nothing, but I know it's because there's nothing more to say. Since I've met Chloe, she's always been put together with a smile plastered on her face. But now she looks like a whole other girl. Besides her puffy eyes, her hair is hastily thrown into an awkward side bun, and her cheeks are flush.

I know I should be upset, angry even, at the fact she let her brother take me. However, looking at her broken gaze, I know she didn't want this.

"Chloe, I..what do I do? What happens now? And Tristan, please tell me he's okay." I prop my head up on a pillow and stare blankly at the ceiling.

"Lee, I know you have so many questions and I wish I could answer them but you should let Alec answer them."

I glare at her. "I don't trust anything he has to say, nor do I want to hear anything from him ever again. Chloe, he took me. He took me from my life!" I shout.

She gulps and looks down at her once freshly manicured hands now covered in chipped fingernail polish.

"I know. The situation, it's so fucked." She buries her head into her hands and takes a couple of deep breaths. "Okay. Ask me anything and I'll try to explain the best I can."

I continue to stare at the ceiling, hoping, no wishing I could be back in my dorm room. I let out a sigh.

"Chloe, I have one question I need you to answer truthfully." I try and swallow, but my mouth has gone dry.

She nods for me to continue.

"Is there any possibility, whatsoever, that I would be able to forget all of this and just go back home? Is there anything I can do?"

Her silence is enough of an answer to bring tears to me eyes.

I belong to a psycho now, one that calls himself Alpha.

——-

HELLOOOOO I graduated college yay!!!!!!! Thank you so much for reading this!