Chloe forced me to get out of my room and stay the night in hers. I grumbled the whole way until I took a deep breath and realized how smothered that room made me feel.

I look up in the mirror to see the honey blonde highlights Chloe had added and smiled at myself. I needed a change and of course she jumped at any opportunity to do anything to get me to stop moping around.

After a full evening of pampering ourselves and eating two tubs of ice cream, Chloe convinced me to have a girls night out. I wasn't up for it at first, but then thought about how pissed it would make Alec and had to agree. If I could feel anything, it was vengeance, even if it was directed at the wrong person.

"Alec's gonna be so pissed and I'm here for it." Chloe laughed as she came out of her closet with a handful of clothes. "Now for the fits, I was thinking black."

"Yeah, sure." I agreed, finishing the final touches on my makeup. I went with a black Smokey eye, because to be honest it was one of the only looks I knew how to do.

"Nope, I need excitement babe. You're in my neck of the woods, which means I know of all the good party spots." Chloe throws a small black top at my face, gesturing for me to put it on. "I know what will brighten your mood."

I sigh and turn to face her as she rumbles around in her mini fridge.

"Take this and then this." She pushes two bottles into my hands. Knowing Chloe, she would force the drinks down my throat, so I listen to her and take a long swig of both.

"Yummy." I cough out, but take another long drink. It was a bottle of Jager and the chaser was an energy drink. Leave it to Chloe to pick the drinks that would get me the most drunk.

"Good girl, now put that on and...hmm..this too." I catch the small piece of black clothing to see it's a short black skirt.

"Chloe, where is the rest of the outfit?" I laugh.

"You have it, now quit you're bitchin and go change." She looks up and gives me a wink. "Please?"

I flip her off and head to her bathroom. The top is a long sleeve crop top that has enough material to cover my lady bits. The skin tight skirt covers what needs to be covered and that's about it.

I can't lie though, it's a damn good outfit. When I come out of the room Chloe takes no time to throw some black Doc Martens in my direction.

"You look hot." She pulls on her heeled black booties and stands to smooth out her dress. It was just as tight as the outfit I had on and was so low cut, it left nothing to the imagination.

"You don't think I'm showing too much?" I timidly cover my stomach, not used to showing this much skin.

"Adlee." Chloe grabs my shoulders and looks me straight in the eyes. "You're one of the baddest bitches I know. Now, take another shot because we have to go."

"Adlee?" My brows  furrow at the name.

"Yeah, it's like Hadley but without the H." She gives me a duh look." I can't call you Lee anymore, because of he who shalt not be named."

I give her a genuine smile and give her a tight squeeze.

She's right, I am a bad bitch.

-

Chloe drives like an absolute lunatic. I have no idea what type of car she drives, but there's a huge sunroof that we open. With the windows down and the music blasting, I decide to let myself let go for a little bit.

I don't want to seem like a Debby downer tonight. I need this, he doesn't deserve to suck out my energy, and I won't let him. Tonight, I'm promising myself to forget about the bullshit. About Tristan. About my mom. About getting kidnapped. And most importantly, about Alec.

I could hear the music, before I even saw the house. People line the streets, walking in the direction of the massive house. It was no way in comparison to Alec's, but still massive nonetheless.

"Take this." Chloe shoves a yellow hydro flask in my hand and poors different things into the cup before screwing the top on. "Shake it up like this." She screws her top on and shakes her bottle.

After giving my drink a good shake, I pop the top open to taste it and am not surprised that it barely tastes like any alcohol is in the cup. I've learned that with Chloe, her drinks don't taste like they'll do much until you wake up the next morning and have no clue what happened the night before. They're perfect.

"Now, whatever you do. Do not set the cup down, or drink anything else unless we see it poured in this exact cup. Got it?" I nod my head. "Good, they should have more stuff to drink but let me make it for you."

I go to get out of the car, but Chloe grabs my hand and hands me the bottle of liquor we were drinking out of earlier.

After 30 minutes of belting random songs and finishing the entire bottle, with Chloe drinking most of it, we're finally ready to head in. With my nerves completely gone, we stumble out of the car and link arms so we can walk a little more steadily.

I trip over a rock, which makes us both start to giggle. "Alec is soooo going to kill us." Chloe laughs out.

"Nope. Tonight we don't mention him or ass hat. Here's to shitty men!" I yell. I raise my drink in the air and take a long swig.

"To shitty men!" Chloe joins and takes a couple of gulps from her cup.

We giggle the rest of the walk up the driveway and that's when I notice how many people are here. My step falters, but Chloe loops her arm back around mine and leads us the rest of the way in.

"To shitty men." I whisper and push past the crowded walk way.

— - - -
So sorry for being gone for so long!!!!!!!!! Don't hate me too much.