New World

It was the 24th of December. The day which would decide the fate of humanity. Why?? For it was the battle between Gojo and Sukuna. A battle to death.

"Domain Expansion: Infinite Void!!"
"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine!!"

This was the clash of domains. Which domain will win?? Who is the most powerful. Gojo feels the anxiety in his mind. No sorcerer or cursed spirit had stretched him to his limits like Sukuna. He has truly earned the title of 'The King of Curses'.

Gojo was about to unleash his most destructive attack, The Hollow Purple. If this did not work, he would have to find another way to defeat Sukuna without attacking straight up.

But suddenly, the ground disappears. Gojo was confused. What was this cursed technique? A vortex sucks in Gojo. He had lost. This was the end of humanity. Or so he thought.

Gojo falls on the ground. He rubs his head. He eyes his surroundings. Where was he? This was not the scene in which was present a few moments ago. This was a sunny morning full of hope and love. Not the fear and despair he was currently experiencing.

He gets up. Blood was dripping off his body and his legs were shaking. He saw a man nearby and decided to ask him the way to the nearest city. He made his way to the man. The man looked old and had long white hair. He was wearing green and red clothes and had a scroll on his back.

"Hello Mister. Where am I?" The man looks at Gojo curiously. "You are in Konoha."
" Konoha. I see. Wait- What?!!" Gojo was never too good at Geography but he was sure there was no country or city with such name.
" I am not in the mood for jokes old man. Where am I really?" The man eyed him suspiciously. Gojo did not have a headband which meant he was not a ninja. The man asked him a question. "You are not wearing headband. Are you a rogue ninja? I did not see your name in the bingo book."

"The Bingo book? Ok, now you are getting on my nerves. I am really tensed and have just been in a fight with a really dangerous sorcerer. I have to return to that place. Please tell me where am I?"
The old man did not understand what was going on but he could sense that the man was pissed.
"Calm down young man. What is your name?"
"Gojo Satoru."
"Satoru. My name is Jiraiya. And please explain what are you saying. Maybe I can help you."

Even though he did not wish to recall the events but the man seemed kind. Maybe he could help. " I was in a fight with Sukuna in Tokyo when I was transported here." He did not describe the horrifying deaths and the lifeless corpses. The despair, the fear, the sorrow. "Please show me the way to Tokyo."

Jiraiya looked at Gojo with a stare and then said, "I am afraid I will have to take you in." That is when a smile came across Gojo's face. "Take me in? You can try. But you will fail." He takes out a blindfold from his pocket and ties it across his face.

" He takes out a blindfold from his pocket and ties it across his face