The Interrogation

Gojo sat down on the chair and Ibiki entered and sat down in a chair in front of him. Gojo looked around the room. It reminded him of a dungeon from the horror films.
"Man! This is creepy as hell."
Ibiki smiled.
"It is by design."
Gojo replied,"Then the design is horrible."
Ibiki smiled, a bit evilly this time.
"I would just love to break into that mind of yours, but the Hokage did not permit me."
Gojo grinned.
"Aww! Are you sad? I am sure we can continue our little session after this memory-reading one."

Ibiki was about to retort when Tsunade entered along with Shizune and a man with long golden hair tied in a ponytail.
Tsunade introduced him.
"This is Inoichi Yamanaka of the Yamanaka clan."

Gojo looked at the man

"So you are the man who has the mind reading ability. That's cool. I'm a bit jealous."
Inoichi was concentrated on reading his mind.
"You are lying."
Gojo laughed.
"You are right! Looks like I will have to figure out a way to keep my thoughts away from you."
Ibiki got out of his chair and let Inoichi sit.
"I will warn you once again Hokage. My memories might be a bit too painful for the weak minded."
Tsunade smiled.
"This world has suffered too."

After watching those memories Tsunade sheds a tear from her eyes.
"It seems he is telling the truth. Very well Saturo. You have my permission to stay in the village. We will bring a ninja who will test your skills and will assign you a rank within the village."
Gojo nodded a bit shaken from his memories. But then he smiled.
"Man! What's this dull atmosphere? Let me Outta this dungeon. I am hungry. Know any good places Hokage?"
Tsunade smiles a sad smile. She hid those tears behind her drinking. He hides his sadness behind that smile. Just like someone she knows. He is going to come to the village soon. That's when a Jonin enters the dungeon. He had a mask on and long silver-gray hair. His headband covered one of his eye. He whispered in Tsunade's ear.
"Naruto is here."

Sorry Guys! I know this part is a bit short. But it is kind of just a prelude to the next chapter which will finally induct Gojo into the Naruto World.