Danzo

Naruto is made a chunin because of his performance in the fight. Gojo on the other hand was a different case. Tsunade did not expect Gojo to be this strong. If Danzo gets to know about this, he will definitely make Gojo into a puppet. She must be cautious. She has to find a way to hide Gojo from Danzo.

That is when a jonin knocks on the door."Enter!"
The jonin looks frantic. Seeing the worried expression on his face, she quickly becomes alert.
"What happened?"
"Sunagakure sent a message. Their kazekage has been kidnapped by the Akatsuki. They request help to bring him back."

Tsunade is shocked. She sends the Jonin away and sits in her office for a moment before calling in Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi.

Naruto, Sakura and Kakshi enter the Hokage's office. Tsunade updates them on the situation.
"The Kazekage has been kidnapped by the Akatsuki. You are to be part of the rescue team that is going to the base of the Akatsuki, when you find it of course. Naruto, Sakura, pack your stuff. You are to leave immediately. This is a S-rank mission."

Naruto and Sakura nod and leave. Tsunade then looks at Kakashi.
"We need to keep Saturo away from the village for as long as possible. That is why he is going to accompany you on the mission. Keep an eye on him. His power, well we don't know how powerful he is but he was able to subdue the Nine tailed fox. We cannot let Danzo get the wind of him." Kakshi nods.

Gojo was roaming around the marketplace when he came by the shop 'Ichiraku Ramen'. He sat in the shop and was greeted by Teuchi.

"Hello customer. I haven't seen you here before. From another village are you?
"You could say that. I would like a Sutah ramen please."
Teuchi nods and tells Ayame to make a Sutah ramen."

Gojo was sitting quietly when a elderly man walks upto him. His right eye was covered with bandages, so was his arm. He had a 'X' scar on his chin. He sits down beside Gojo.

" Nice to meet you. I am Danzo. An official of Konoha. I heard great stories about you, Gojo Satoru." Gojo instantly becomes alert. This man whoever he was, knew about him.
"I have come with a proposal. It was sad to hear your story."
Gojo asks,"Why are you here?" He wasn't buying this man's sympathy.

"I am here to offer you a second chance. You weren't able to save your world, but you can still save this one. This world is prone to dangers just like yours. Join me and help me in making a world that is safer and better."

Danzo's speech was very convincing. Gojo's heart wanted to listen to him more. He wanted to join him and protect this world from the same fate that his world went through. But his mind knew better. This was not the first time he had met a manipulative man. He had learned how to recognise manipulation. The words from this man's mouth were nothing but just fakes. The motive was not sympathy or pity, but a selfish reason. He smiled sarcastically and simply said,"No."

Danzo gets up, ready to leave. Gojo asks the man."Are you not going to eat the ramen?" Danzi looks confused."What?"
"Ramen. That is what you were here for, weren't you?" Both Gojo and Danzo knew as to why Danzo was here but Gojo was playing with him. This made Danzo really angry. He did not like being played with him. The Fourth Hokage did that, spinning a web with his clever words. Danzo acted as if he hadn't wanted to murder Gojo that very instant and said,"I am not hungry anymore."
"Oh, that is sad." Gojo gives a cunning smirk before Danzo walks away. That is when Teuchi comes out of the kitchen."Here is your ramen."

Gojo eats the ramen, thanks Teuchi and Ayame and the walks away. He decided to explore the village a bit. But before he could do that he is confronted by Kakashi.
"Prepare yourselves. We are going on a mission." Gojo nods.

After half an hour, Gojo, Sakura, Naruto and Kakashi meet at the gate of the village. Tsunade bids them farewell and they take off.