The Stone of Fire

Gojo looked at the sweating faces of Choji, Shikamaru and Ino. They had been training for a continuous of six hours. He breathed a sigh wiping the salty water of his face, as he stared into the new sun still lifting up the horizon. "Let's take a break." Ino shrugged. "No. We need to train as hard as possible so that we can be ready to fight the Akatsuki." Gojo replied, "We need you at your best for when we are fighting the Akatsuki. So, rest." Ino, Shikamaru and Choji grudgingly started walking off. Gojo stopped them. He then smiled at them. "Don't worry. We will get them. You did good work today." They all nodded obediently and left. But Gojo could feel like a burden had been lifted off the air. He knew he could never replace Asuma. But, he will try. That is when, from behind him Kakashi came. Gojo smiled as he looked at him. "You look all better now. You were watching?" Kakashi nodded. "You did a good job. Don't pressurize yourself too much." Gojo understood. Kakashi then asked, "You want me to take over the mission?" Gojo shook his head. "Nah! I'll handle it." Kakashi nodded. "Well then, get ready." He handed him a scroll. "Hidan and Kakazu have recently been spotted. You need to move tomorrow early morning to intercept them." Gojo put his hands in his pockets. "Well, then I better get some sleep."

INO'S POV
I don't know what to do. Asuma-sensei. Please, please come back. We have a new teacher. He's cute but...he isn't you. Kurenai sensei misses you too. I-I-I just wish... you, I could have spent more time with you. I remember you told us about the Stone Of fire and how it was the biggest honour for any ninja to have his name there. Guess what sensei, you got your name there. You are a hero of the village. A...a...hero. Rest In Peace sensei. Rest in peace.(End)

AUTHOR HERE.I know I have posted after a long time. Also, this is a small chapter. Mainly, because there wasn't really any major gap between Asuma's death and the Kakazu Hidan mission. The next chapter, will continue that arc and probably end it. I will try to post it by 10th of May or befor. Thanks for the love and support. BYE!!