Jiraiya

Jiraiya takes a step back and readies himself for battle. He waits for Gojo's first attack. But then suddenly Gojo disappears.
"What?!"
He comes out from behind Jiraiya and punches him in the stomach throwing him backwards. Jiraiya gets up quick and starts performing some handsigns.
"Fire Style: Giant Flame Balls!"

A massive spurt of fire makes his way towards Gojo Saturo which obliterates him. Or so Jiraiya thought. As the smoke clears it is revealed that Gojo is just standing there, no harm whatsoever a giant smirk on his face.
"I could explain you what I did but right now I need to make my way towards Tokyo. So...Curse Technique Reversal: Red."

A red ball of energy forms on Gojo index finger. The energy is then released throwing Jiraiya with so much force that he must have destroyed thirty trees before falling on the ground at such a distance from Gojo that he wasn't even visible for the moment.
"Damn!" He holds his stomach trying to stop the blood from escaping.
"He's too fast. I can't even get into Sage Mode."
Gojo makes his way towards Jiraiya."Look. I don't want to kill you. But I will. I will kill you if you don't tell me the way to Tokyo. My friends and students are in danger and I need to make my way there."

Jiraiya looks at Gojo and then pulls out a map of the Ninja world. "This is the world map. The place you are talking about, Tokyo, it doesn't exist."

Gojo takes a look at the map. It showed places like Land of Fire, Land of Water, Land of Lightning and other such places. Gojo throws the map on the ground.
"QUIT PLAYING WITH ME OLD MAN!! THIS IS A CHILD'S MAP!!"

Jiraiya gets up, his legs shaking from pain. "This is not a joke. This is the map. You can go to the nearby town and ask anyone."

Gojo was in shock. "Where should I go?" Jiraiya said, "I suggest you come with me to the Village Hidden in Leaves. The people there will help you." Gojo smiled, "You think me a fool. You will just turn me in when we reach whatever village in the leaves."
Jiraiya brought himself near Gojo and tried to put his hand on Gojo's shoulder but his hand stopped a few centimetres before Gojo. It was a mysterious force. Jiraiya was trying to figure out this jutsu. "I won't. I promise."

They both started walking towards the village. They found a hot spring in the way. Jiraiya tried to talk Gojo into paying but since Gojo did not have money, Jiraiya had to part with his precious money. They sat in the lukewarm springs and Jiraiya decided to converse.

"Saturo, wasn't it? You are a young man. How old are you?"
"29"
"Ah! The prime days. You are a good looking man. You must be married."
"No."
"It must be your stupid blindfold. You should remove it. Let out those beautiful eyes of yours."
"No, thanks."

Jiraiya understood that Gojo was not in the mood to reply so he shut up. He tried to peek into the women hotsprings but Gojo put his hand in front of his eyes.
"Aww, c'mon!"
"No peeking."
"You- you- nevermind. Let us go to the village."