Preparing For The Mission

Tsunade was sitting in her office, a worried expression on her face. Shizune enters. She asks Tsunade, "Is he going to be okay?" Tsunade replies, " I do not know. I'm just wondering why he joined Danzo." A tear drops from her eyes and rolls down her cheek.

Gojo is sitting on his bed looking at the headband. He puts it in his pocket and then heads out. He enters a shop known as 'Shinobi Weapons Shop'. A girl with two head- buns is running the shop alongside her mother. The girl is wearing a pink dress. She says, "Hello! I am Tenten. What do you want today sir?" Gojo smiles. He walks out of the shop, two swords behind his back.

 He walks out of the shop, two swords behind his back

Naruto and Sakura are sitting on a log of wood. Sakura asks, "Are you okay now?" Naruto nods, and then looks at the wound she got in the battle in the Akatsuki Hideout. He is sad. Sakura laughs shaking it off. "Don't worry. The wound is almost healed." Naruto replies, " I am sorry for hurting you." Sakura holds his hand and gently rubs it. "You don't need to say sorry." Naruto smiles sadly. Sakura hugs him in return and says, "We are going to find Sasuke and then we will be whole again. Team 7 will reunite." That is when Gojo appears out of nowhere, "Regarding new members of the team, what do you think about the new member of the team?" Sakura looks at Gojo, "I kinda like him." Naruto pouts, "He's a douchebag." Gojo laughs at the teenage romance. He then turns serious, "We better keep an eye on him. We don't want any hindrances during the mission." At this Naruto exclaims, " When are we leaving sensei?" Gojo replies, "Two days."

Tsunade is sitting in a room with Gojo. That is when a masked man enters the room. Tsunade shows a picture of Sasori to Gojo.

 Tsunade shows a picture of Sasori to Gojo

Gojo nods

Gojo nods. The masked man looks at the drawings and creates a live replica of those with wood. Tsunade covers it with an Akatsuki cloak. Tsuande then looks at Gojo, "You will get inside the puppet and pretend to be Sasori. Extract information about Sasuke from the spy and if possible, rescue him." Gojo nods. Tsunade orders both the masked man and Gojo to leave. As Gojo is leaving, Tsunade tells him, "Satoru Hayake. That boy...". Gojo nods and then disappears.