The Test: Part 2

Kakashi is utterly shocked. "What the-"
"Tch, tch, tch. No swearing."
Kakashi is looking at the kunai in his hand still a few centimetres away from Gojo. He is thinking as to what kind of barrier is this?

Kakashi jumps back and takes stance. Gojo looks pleased seeing Kakashi in a state of shock. But he also knows that it is not over.

Kakashi asks,"So, what is that technique of yours?" Gojo smiles at that." Oh, I know what you are doing. You are manipulating me to figure out my technique cause you know that I love to brag."
Kakashi masks curls which indicates he is grinning. Even if Gojo knows what he planned, he is too arrogant. He will reveal it.

Gojo smirks-" I introduce you to the concept of Infinity. Let me explain. Put your hand out"

Kakashi asks," What?"

"Put your hand out. God, I am reminded of Jogo. He died though. Pretty sad. Anyway, put your hand out . You want to know the technique, right? Kakashi puts ou this hand and asks," Jogo? A friend?" Gojo replies," No. An evil curse spirit trying to kill me." Kakashi looked confused so Gojo just ignored it and said," Now try to touch my hand with yours."

Kakashi tried to touch Gojo's hand but it was somehow being stopped. Just like the kunai. Kakashi did not understand what was going on and it did not seem like Gojo was explaining.

Gojo- This is infinity. Have you heard of Achilles and the tortoise? It's like that. Basically, take object 1 and object 2. First object 1 will cover half the distance between them. He will then cover another half. But he will never get there.

Kakashi- So, they come closer but will never meet.

Gojo- Bingo! That is infinity. It is a concept that exists only in the plane of imagination but I can bring it to reality with my technique. Cool, right? That is why you cannot touch me. And with that...

Gojo grabs Kakashi's hand and punches him in the gut, sending Kakshi flying. Kakashi manges to land on his feet. He sees a lake nearby.

Kakashi performs the handsigns at a superfast speed and shouts," Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!!"

A giant water dragon, the size of a skyscraper, erupts from the lake and attacks Gojo. Gojo looks at it. He is impressed by the technique but...

Gojo- Sorry Dragon. You're cool but... You're in my way.

Gojo holds out his hand and a ball of glowing red energy forms in his hands. Gojo says," Curse Technique Reversal: Red."

The blast is so powerful it not only destroys the water dragon but obliterates the entire training ground and causes the water in the lake to evaporate completely

Kakashi looks around at his surroundings. This was mass destruction. And it did not seem to affect Gojo in the slightest. He truly is powerful.

Kakashi holds his hands in the air." All right. I surrender. You are officially a leaf village Jonin. There is a dressing room just outside the ground."

********
Naruto is sitting along with Tsunade and Sakura waiting for Kakashi.

Naruto groans. "It seems like Kakashi sensei's late again. When will he let go off that habit." Tsunade is looking at the training grounds anxiously. She has been extremely anxious since Gojo Saturo came from another world. How did it happen? And how will she ensure his return? She didn't know.

That is when she sees Kakashi and Gojo walking out of the training grounds. She notices that Gojo is wearing a jonin uniform. Tsunade breathes a sigh of relief. This is good.

She turns to Naruto and Sakura. "So, Sakura. Has he changed?" Sakura shakes her head in denial. "Not one bit." Tsunade chuckles. "Naruto, Jiraiya told me that you have learned a lot of jutsu." Naruto starts nodding his head beaming. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I learned loads of Jutsu. I can't wait to show them to you."

Suddenly, an idea comes to Tsunade. "How about we test those skills of yours by pitting you up against a recently made Jonin?"

Naruto was jumping up and down on hearing that. Literally. Sakura smiles and says, "Naruto versus a jonin. That will be fun to watch." Tsunade smiles," I'm sure it will. If you perform well, you will be promoted to chunin rank." Naruto looked like he was going to explode from excitement. Tsunade looks at Sakura." I want you to fight him as well. It will be your training. I also want to how good my pupil has become, am I right?"

Sakura smiles lightly. "Umm...Yeah. You're right." She turns to look at Naruto who looked like he was about to rocket out of Earth and plummet into space. The door opens.

Tsunade laughs. " I would like you to meet Gojo Satoru.

** The Next Chapter is going to be a little shorter as it is very hard to find the time for story.**