The Nine Tailed Fox

Naruto spouts a chakra tail from his back and then another.

Kakashi is shocked. This is getting out of hand. He looks at Tsunade, but Tsunade is just looking anxiously at the battle. Kakashi thought that she was worried that Gojo might die. Kakashi traced Tsunde's eyes and then he understood. The problem was not that Naruto had spouted two, now three tails. The problem was that Gojo was smilng.

Gojo's eyes. They were blue like the infinite skies, stretching out till eternity. They emitted power. Power which was felt, even by the Nine Tails.

"Curse Technique Lapse: Blue."

A blue ball of curse energy forms in Gojo's hand and as he released it, a sort of mini blackhole is created absorbing everything around it

A blue ball of curse energy forms in Gojo's hand and as he released it, a sort of mini blackhole is created absorbing everything around it. The whole battlefield was engulfed into it, Kakashi and Tsunade barely managing to stay still. Sakura's cover was gone as the tree was absorbed. But Sakura was not aiming to defeat Gojo Satoru anymore. A bigger problem was on hand.

Naruto erupts a fourth tail. Now, it is the time to attack. A rasengan is formed in Naruto's hand, infused with the Nine Tails' energy. Gojo activates infinity and smiles. Nothing can touch him.

Blam! The Rasengan hits Gojo at full force, throwing him backwards burning half of his face. Gojo is shocked. How? It is then he notices the power that is within Naruto, The Nine Tails Fox. This is going to be an interesting interaction. He uses Reversed Cursed Technique to heal himself, and then crosses his finger. He breathes a sigh. This is the fourth time he is pulling off domain expansion. He did it three times against Sukuna. His cursed energy is at an all time low. But right now, subduing the beast is his priority.

"Domain Expansion: Infinite Void."

The surroundings fade as Gojo and Naruto fade into infinity

The surroundings fade as Gojo and Naruto fade into infinity. Naruto feels overwhelming power. Naruto loses his sight, his ability to move, his ability to think and to react as he is filled with an overload of information, something his human mind cannot comprehend. The only reason he even is alive is because of the Nine Tails. He is not in the Nine Tails Cloak however, as The Nine Tails' chakra supply was cut off as soon as he entered the domain.

Gojo speaks. "You are powerful, I must admit beast. It seems you might be the most powerful on this planet. I would like to meet you."

The Nine Tails responds," You. You are a different force. That energy is something else. Those eyes, those techniques, that is not chakra. Who are you?

Gojo- I am Gojo Saturo. But who are you? Are you a cursed spirit?

Nine Tails- They have another name for me? I do not know what that is. But you are not from this world. You are a different being entirely. Are you alien?"

Gojo laughs. The beast was interesting. He would like to see how he looks but he cannot penetrate the inner domain of Naruto and the beast. He will talk later. Naruto is close to dying right now. He breaks the domain and an unconscious Naruto falls to the ground.

*The Author here. Sorry for the inconvenience. I am finding it hard to post these chapter, but I will try to be regular.*