chapter thirtytwo

Gavi's POV:

It was my intention to stand in front of the front door of Eliana's house at this hour and knock on it like an idiot.
I wanted everyone to wake up, especially her father.
An older woman, possibly her mother, opened the door with a sleepy look and widened her eyes the next second.
"Pablo? Little boy what are you doing here at this hour?"
"Where is Eliana?" I stubbornly ignored her question and looked straight ahead at her father, who was already walking to us.
"Who are you to come to my front door and make drama?" he got loud as expected and pulled me inside the house so no one would know about this situation.
I'm not going to change my plan in my head no matter what.
"Hasn't enough happened between you and my daughter? Get out of here!" he was still yelling.
"Where is she?" Despite everything, I tried to stay calm and ignore his pointless questions, because I came for only one thing.
To get Eliana out of here.
He kept yelling at me, trying to push me in the other direction, but I stiffened right when I finally saw her from a distance with her sister.
"Eliana." I whispered her name in relief and at that moment I just wanted to hug and kiss her.
Her father was unimportant to me, I instead walked up to her and held her hand with a weak smile, however she quickly pulled hers away.
"Come with me."
"Have you gone insane? I'm not leaving!"
Of course she won't, I already know her.
That's why I lifted her up, therefore she has no choice but to go with me.
Her sister didn't say anything at all, instead she covered her mouth with her hand, which her mother did the same.
Her father still tried to stop me and not only him, Eliana hit me and fidgeted around so that sometimes it was hard for me not to let go of her.

"Stop it Pablo!"
In the parking garage Pedro was waiting for me half asleep and when he saw that I made it, he shook his head speechlessly.
He thought that I wouldn't be able to carry out my plan and come back without Eliana.
I let her stand with her own feet, covering my face as she started to hit me and tried not to laugh.
I missed these moments so much.
"How crazy do you have to be to pull that shit at 2 am?!" she hissed still angry and put her hands on her face.
She was probably thinking about what would happen when she got back.
What her father would do to her this time, but that's exactly what won't happen anymore.
Because she will stay with me.
Whether she wants to or not.
"I can't believe you helped him do that!" she now grumbled at Pedro, who winced from the unexpected loud voice and rubbed his eyes.
"He does the most stupid things when he's in love, there's nothing I can do about it." he mumbled and started his car, after we both got in.
Pedro drove us to the agreed place and meanwhile I watched Eliana in the rear view mirror.
Her beautiful blue eyes sparkled through the street lights and even though she seemed pissed off, she looked beautiful.

"What have you done?" she whispered anxiously.
We were standing at the same park where I ran after her when she refused my offer and although it's not a nice memory, it's a very important one for me.
Because that day we were seen all over the media and that's why she had no other chance than to be my girlfriend.
Well, that was the past, because in the present, in the now, we lose each other.
"You won't go home again. You can't call what's happening there home-"
"My father was right about everything he told you. Who are you anyway? Just because you have a successful career doesn't mean you're more important than any of us.
And why are you just coming now? Why weren't you there when I needed you the most? Why didn't you believe me, but the people you don't even know?" she interrupted me and I realized that she was saying the words with full anger.
"I'd rather be beaten by him now than suffer more later. I know the mindset of my father.
Tell Pedro to drive me back. I'm not in the mood for this drama anymore. The only thing you always cause are problems!"