Chapter 4: Hey smokey!!

"Jin..i need that document. Eww..!! gross."
Namjoon put his hands over his eyes as soon as he entered Jin's office. There was Jin shoving his tongue down his husband's mouth, who was sitting on his desk topless, his legs wrapped around Jin's waist.

Jin stopped kissing him, and Taehyung blushed a bit seeing Namjoon. Jin sighed and pecked him on the lips.
" Ok!! So Mr. Stuck Up is here. Sorry, babe! We will continue this later tonight," Jin said, Zipping up his pants and helping Taehyung find his shirt

Taehyung quickly put his shirt back on.
"You can look now!" he announced.
Namjoon removed his hands and hesitantly fluttered, opened his eyes, and was relieved to see Taehyung fully clothed.
Taehyung laughed seeing Namjoon's horrified face: "It's not like you haven't seen me Topelss Joon!! we have been to beach vacations together!" He smiled and patted his friend's back and went inside towards Jin's personal bathroom to fix himself.

As Taehyung  disappeared inside, Namjoon looked at Jin, who was fixing up his hair with his hands.
"I thought you both were getting responsible and having kids and stuff."
" So!" Jin raised his eyebrows.
"Is this being responsible? At least lock the damn door, will you?" Joon rolled his eyes, seeing how unbothered Jin was.

Jin smiled at Joon. "Office sex is hot. Don't mock it until you try it, and no one is getting any youger here, so we are having fun until we can. With that said, you  need to have sex first before you can have office sex, or you can have it the first time in office too. Mr. 40-year-old virgin!!"
"If I'm 40, then you are older than that
, Jin. And yeah, you are one of the owners. Go wild. Who's complaining?" Joon said, shrugging.

"Why are you here?" Jin asked.
"I need those sales reports for the lumiere's accessory line, and our meeting starts soon. Also, Please make your junior relax a bit. The guys we are meeting are like 80 years old. They might get a heart attack." Joon said as he saw Jin still hard under his pants.
Jin looked at his crotch and smiled. "He will. He can't help himself when my baby is around!"
Namjoon made a disgusted face earning a laugh from Jin.

"Heyy joon..do you know Eun Woo?" Taehyung asked as he came out of the bathroom looking fresh and put together.
"The one who played your husband in the last drama?" Joon creased his forehead.
"Yeah..him..isn't he cute? I recently found out that he broke up with his boyfriend a few months ago. Do you want me to fix him up with you? You will make a cute couple!" Taehyung asked with his excited puppy eyes.
"Tae.." Joon called out
"Loosen up a bit, Joonie.. go for it. He is a good guy too isn't he baby ?" Jin asked, putting an arm around Taehyung.
Taehyung nodded in response and looked at Namjoon waiting for his response

Joon shook his head. "No, please, Tae. I'm fine!! I don't want to date now!"
Taehyung sighed and shrugged, "Your choice ..anyways, babe..I'm leaving..bye!" He pecked Jin's cheeks before walking out.

Namjoon saw that Jin was Checking out Taehyung as he was leaving
"You realise you have been married for years, right?" He teased

Jin turned back to Joon. "Can't help when he is freaking sexy. You will know when you have someone. So did Yoongi agree?" he asked.

"Yeah." Joon nodded.

"Hobi is ok with it?"

"Hmm.."

"Great.. Are you not sleeping, Joon?" Jin asked, sitting on his chair and searching for the file.

"Why..?!" Joon frowned

"You always look tired, and Soobin says you hardly get any rest. Why are you torturing yourself? We both have equal responsibilities here, yet you take up the lion's share of work."

Namjoon knew why he was keeping himself busy with work, but he couldn't say it to Jin: "You have a family, Jin!' you have him, and soon there will be a kid or kids."
Jin raised his eyebrows in question. "So..that doesn't make you a slave..you have a family too..your dad said you haven't been home in what 3-4 months, it's family too."