Chapter 6: Afraid of the unknown

"So how did you approach Taehyung? Did you just ask him out directly or did you do something first to get his attention?"
Joon asked while he sat down for dinner at Jin and Taehyung's home. Taehyung had made a three-course dinner as part of his cooking for kids agenda.

Taehyung nearly dropped the food he was carrying, and Jin looked at him with big eyes.
"You met someone. Who is it..?Is he cute? What does he do? Do we know him?" Taehyung asked in one breath, his eyes gleaming with happiness.
Namjoon noticed how the Taejin couple looked at him weirdly.

He laughed, "What's with the overreaction?! No, I didn't meet anyone. I'm just curious ..in case I meet someone. Your husband said, I'm old and I need to date."
"You are old." Tae smiled.
"That means he is old too." Joon pointed at Seokjin, who was sipping on his wine.

Seokjin smirked at him and put his glass down. "Well, I don't mind being old. I will just be the old wrinkly sugar daddy of this hot man!"
Jin grabbed Taehyung's waist and dragged him towards him to kiss him hard on the lips.

Namjoon creased his brows, watching his best friend and his husband shamelessly sharing saliva in front of him. "You guys are disgusting. Stop doing that in front of me. Will you!"

Jin let go off Taehyung and gave a small spank to his ass, making him yelp and Namjoon cringe.
He shook his head in disappointment.
"Calm your horny asses!!" he glared at Jin.

Jin rolled his eyes. "Well, to answer your question, when we first got his porfolio for the campaign, I knew I needed to talk to this gorgeous man, so I sent him flowers for a few days first. I made an impression and then asked him out later when we met"
"He sent my favorite flowers," Taehyung swooned while he sat down near them.
Namjoon smiled, "You sent our campaign model flowers before he even accepted our contract !How did you know that detail?"

Jin sat back on the chair with a devilish smile and said, "I have my ways."

"He was sneaky. And so hot..i know the exact moment I fell for him..you remember when I came for the initial meetings for your company.. only he met me as you were overseas..my manager had informed your people that I can't have coffee because of my caffeine allergy, and someone still put coffee in my drink they served.. I almost drank it before my manager saved me.. Jinnie was on the scene and got so angry. He was all commanding and stuff. He was yelling at the staff for messing up. Fuck! I never had been attracted to anyone so much before."
Taehyung said, kissing Jin's hands

Namjoon's eyes went wide, even though they are best friends.Namjoon never invested enough time to learn about how they fell in love or anything. "That's when you fell for him!! Well, I knew this horny ass was thirsty for you the moment he saw your pictures! I only knew that part of the story. I didn't know you felt the same for him. I always wondered how he managed to marry someone like you."

"Excuse me!!! I m incredibly handsome..also We banged the same night of the coffee incident. That's how I sealed the deal," Jin winked.
Taehyung blushed a bit " Yeah..the best man I ever met and the best sex I ever had..I was not going to let all that go.."

Jin leaned forward and kissed Taehyung again making Namjoon smile
"Again..you guys are gross..!!! I didn't realize you did it the first time itself..shit!! Wait a minute, you said you had an urgent matter to attend that night when I called you to discuss about the meeting. He was  your emergency?" Namjoon asked Jin surprised

" Yeah!! I needed to be inside him urgently!" He replied shamelessly.

Namjoon once again cringed, "Ahh noooo!!! Why would you say that?" He shook his head, trying to ward off the mental images Seokjin gave him.

"Anyways!! Why is this all new info for me? You idiots lied to me. You said it was love at first sight and gave me the kid friendly version of your love story when it's actually a porn movie plot!"

"It was love at first sight. We just fucked after the first sight!! I didn't lie. I carefully omitted certain parts..because I knew at that time that if you knew I fucked our model..you would hang me alive.." Jin shrugged

Namjoon's mouth fell open "Unbelievable! You call yourself my best friend and the company owner!"

"Sorry, if you want, I can give you more juicy details, but you never showed any interest in it, and we forgot that we actually didn't say anything to you either. " Taehyung said rubbing Namjoon's arms

"No thnakyou!! This information is enough for a while." He rolled his eyes
Tae smiled wide seeing him getting flustered "Ahh, Joon..you are such a shy guy!"

"And can we just stop pretending that this food is good?... Jinnie, please order takeout."
Tae said, spitting out the food he cooked back to the plate.
Namjoon kept down his fork the moment Tae said that, "Thank God!! I was itching to say that. I was afraid I might hurt your feelings or something. I love you, Taehyung, but please never ever step foot in the kitchen," Namjoon said, wiping his mouth with the napkin.
"I agree... Chinese takeout!" Seokjin asked, picking up his phone.

Namjoon went back home with a lot of thoughts in his mind. Being with Jin and Tae had lifted up his mood a lot; they were always the perfect couple. Their love always surprised Namjoon. Even though both of them led extremely busy lives, they still found time for each other and never let down the other.

There was even a time when Tae took a break from acting for about an year when Jin got sick and needed treatment. Tae rejected a big project that could have made him an international star to tend to Jin, despite Jin asking him not to do it.

Namjoon wondered if he would ever be able to be with someone like that, loving them unconditionally and being able to sacrifice things for the other. He knew he couldn't; that life is not for him; he is far too damaged; he is way too impure for someone special; no one would want him if they knew his reality.

But he couldn't help but remember the bunny boy he met; he was awakening something inside him—a desire, a hunger—that he had never felt for anyone before. He wondered what normal sex would feel like and what it would be like to be with Jungkook. So far, his only experience was with that man, but it made him scared. Having sex means doing everything in his nightmares to someone, doing things the man did to him to someone. He knew sex was actually enjoyable in real life but all he could remember was the pain and suffering he endured during his sexual encounters.He never wanted anyone else to have that. So he stayed away from consensual sex all his life just for that single reason. His mind began to go crazy with all the thoughts and he choose to lean on to his only friend for such situations ..his single cigarette of the day.

Namjoon lit a cigarette and took a puff big enough to fill his lungs..

"Shit!! " He cursed as the images of Jungkook once again filled his head.

——

Taejin being the shameless horny couple 😂😂😂
Making me want to write a Taejin book🤣