Chapter 35: Love and Other Things

Kind of a long chapter🩵

"Nervous?" Namjoon asked, his hand holding onto Jungkook's tightly as they entered Namjoon's family homes front yard. Jungkook stood there, visibly jittery..biting his lips and nervously shaking. Despite the warm weather, he felt like he was sweating profusely under the clothes Namjoon had brought him for the occasion. Jungkook had been worried that his usual attire wouldn't be appropriate for meeting Namjoon's well-off parents, although Namjoon had reassured him that they wouldn't care about such things.

He nodded frantically in response, his nerves getting the better of him. "Yes, you?!"

Namjoon sighed, his own nerves evident. "Yes, a little bit!! It's my first time introducing a boyfriend, or anyone for that matter, to my family!!" he admitted. "The only person I ever introduced them to was Jin... and I still regret it to this date... that man snitches on me to mom on a daily basis."he rolled hair eyes

Jungkook gulped down nervously "Hyung!! Exactly!! Look at you!! You are this smart..millionaire guy and I'm a nobody who doesn't even have clothes to meet your parents... let's go back!!" Jungkook said while tugging on the back end of Namjoon's sweater sleeves, his anxiety reaching its peak.

Namjoon sighed again, leaning in to kiss Jungkook's forehead tenderly. "It's gonna be fine, okay!! You don't need to worry about all that... it's just my mom and dad... and we'll get through this together.."

"Joonie Hyung!!" A familiar voice interrupted them, catching Namjoon off guard.

"Oh, fuck!!"Jungkook swore under his breath as he turned around, hastily hiding his face from view.

A giggly Jimin came running and hugged his brother tightly and Namjoon returned the embrace immediately,but his brow furrowed in confusion. He wasn't expecting anyone else to be there, especially not at this moment..it was supposed to be just his parents as Jungkook was extremely nervous about meeting everyone together, especially Jimin.

"Mingyu!" Namjoon frowned, seeing Jungkook's best friend also standing there at a distance with a nervous smile. "What are you both doing here? I told you I'd meet you later tonight!!" Namjoon asked as they broke the hug

Jimin shrugged, grinning mischievously. "You thought I'd miss out on this momentous occasion? As if!! I'm so thrilled to meet this man !! . I even called Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung. They are already inside..This is a special day, after all. And where is  the lucky guy?" Jimin's eyes darted around until they landed on the figure standing with his back turned.

His brows furrowed in confusion as he felt like he knew the man whose face was not visible.."Oh, wait.!!!Jungkook hyung, is that you? what are you doing here?" Jimin asked as realization dawned on him about the identity of the man

Jungkook winced, feeling the weight of the unexpected attention. He turned slowly to face them, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry!!" he stammered softly

Namjoon huffed, caught off guard by the unexpected turn of events. Mingyu sensed the urgency of the situation and knew he had to intervene before Jungkook's nerves escalated further. He had already pleaded a lot with Jimin to stay away from this mishap, but Jimin insisted of crashing the occasion and also was pretty excited about introducing him to the parents as well.

"Babe, let's go inside, shall we?" He suggested, guiding Jimin towards the door. He could see how tense Jungkook was and knew he needed time to process everything.

Jimin squirmed out of his grip , still a bit confused "No, hyung!! But what is Jungkook... hyung ...what... oh my god!!" Jimin yelled out, as realization hit him like a ton of bricks.

Heal me ( Namkook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें