Chapter 8: Broken

❗️ Warning : Sexual abuse and Triggering Content ahead . Skip the last part if you are uncomfortable.

"Any information?" Namjoon looked at Sanghoon with hopeful eyes.
Sanghoon smiled awkwardly. Last night, Namjoon had asked him to find out something. "Ehm.. I couldn't find out about his favorite flowers! Sorry, Namjoon ssi!"

"Why not?"
"I don't think he ever received any or showed any interest in flowers, so we don't know. I would have to ask him or his friends, sir, but you said not to have any direct contact with them, but I have other information, like ,that he likes to eat a variety of foods and to workout." Sanghoon said, looking through his notes.

Namjoon shook his head. "No, I need flowers for this!! That's what the expert says!"

Soobin, who was present in the room, frowned and looked at the investigator and his boss back and forth. He didn't have any idea what was going on.
"It's ok, Sanghoon ssi, you can leave. I understand that it was difficult to find out. I appreciate your hard work." Namjoon smiled at him.
Sanghoon soon left the room, while Nmajoon sat back in his chair, deep in thoughts.

"Sir, who are you buying a gift for? You didn't tell me anything."
Namjoon suddenly opened his eyes and looked at Soobin. "Soobin!! Order the most expensive bouquet you can find. No, actually ask the florist to send me the models with every rare and expensive flower they have. I need to authorize them before you send them out."

"Okk!! " Soobin frowned in confusion and slowly walked out. Never in his life has his boss given someone flowers other than his mother. That, too, was selected by him. Soobin made a mental note to inform Seokjin of this .

"And soobin!!" Namjoon called out
"Yes sir," Soobin turned to look at Namjoon.
"Don't go spill this to Jin straightaway."
Soobin blinked a few times and looked at Namjoon. "You read minds now! I mean, I won't, sir!"
Namjoon smiled at him. "We both know you do, Soobin! But don't do it this time, okay?"
Soobin nodded and laughed nervously before closing the door on his way out.

"Ahh..This is all too difficult, just for some sex!" Namjoon sighed in frustration.

——-

"Jk., want to join us in drinking?" Mingyu, one of Jungkook's roomates, peeked his head into the balcony and asked him.
Jungkook was staring at the dark sky while leaning against the rusty old handrails on the small balcony of his apartment, which he and another four of them shared. Everything that went around that morning took up his mind and was disturbing him.

He can't deny the fact that he at some point felt attracted to Namjoon; he was his type entirely, with his piercing dragon eyes, his tall, fit torso, and the hint of dimples he noticed. But Everything he ever felt was washed away that morning. Namjoon didn't give off the vibes of a pervert, but he didn't understand his request either.

"Man!! Are you okay? Did you flunk another audition?"
Mingyu came near him and kept a hand on his shoulder. He knew something was bothering his friend, as Jungkook was not the one to ignore food and drinks.
Jungkook shook his head.

"Gyu, do I look like someone who would just sleep with anyone?"
Mingyu frowned at Jungkook's question, "What?! Hell no!! What are you saying, idiot? Wait! No shit!! Did someone ask you to sleep with them?"

Jungkook looked at his best friend with big eyes. And Mingyu understood right away that he was indeed right.
"No way!! Who?! Is he a producer? A casting agent? Woman ?! Man?" He began asking questions nonstop.

Jungkook just kept quiet, his mind filled with thoughts of Kim Namjoon once again. He remembered all the times he met Namjoon and how he always gave him such piercing stares.
"Is it?'" Mingyu shook Jungkook's shoulders.
"What?!"
"Is it a casting guy?"
"No, a random person. It's creepy, right?"
Mingyu creased his forehead. "So He asked to sleep with you for money?! Like for real?! "
"Not for money," Jungkook replied.