Chapter 3: The Princess from a Different World

It was a normal morning as you woke up and started to get ready for another day at Canterlot High. It's been over a month now ever since you attended CHS. As you woke up you made your bed, got all your supplies for school, got dressed, and groomed. As you were leaving your room making your way  down the stairs you noticed that your parents were both in the kitchen. Your dad was sitting at the dinner table reading a book while your mom was cooking something on the stove.

(M/N): Morning (Y/N).

(F/N): Morning son.

(Y/N): Morning mom, morning pops.

(M/N): Hope you got some good sleep. Go and have a seat at the table, breakfast is almost ready.

(Y/N): Ok.

Then go over to the table where your dad was sitting at on the other side. After a few short seconds, he closes his books and takes off his reading glasses. He then makes a small conversation with you while you both wait for breakfast.

(F/N): So son, how is everything going at school.

As you looked up, you then pause the moment to answer your dad's question.

(Y/N): It's going good. I'm doing good in my classes and I've made some friends.

(F/N): That's good to hear. As long as you making some decent friends and do good, that's all that matters.

He then gives you an agreeable nod as he's glad to hear that you are doing well and you have friends. At that moment your mom comes in and places you and your dad's breakfasts in front of both of you. What  your dad got was American breakfast with  a fruit salad and coffee. For you you, got an american southwest omelet with a hot buffalo sauce on it. You got a tall glass of oj and the same fruit salad your dad got.

 You got a tall glass of oj and the same fruit salad your dad got