Chapter 9: A Fall Formal to Remember

Hello, everyone its Giyu . We've finally made it to the final parts of this Arc. There's just one more part to this story and that's, why Sunset turn evil. I'm happy for all the reads and votes that you guys give me. It makes me happy to see that you guys are enjoying the story.

After the little commotion with Flash back at school you ran to catch up to Twilight who was still in a panic. As you caught up to her you made your way into a shop called the Carousel Boutique, a shop where Rarity works at. Twilight quickly ran into one of the changing rooms as she stops and changes her breath. The others soon grew concerned for Twilight.

Rarity: Everything okay in there?

Twilight Sparkle: Yes! But, can you send in (Y/N). I need to speak with him, in privacy please?

The others looked at you as you were still trying to gain your breath from running.

Rarity: Um,sure?

Twilight quickly pulls you into the changing room before she closed the curtain. She stands against the wall and slides down to the floor as Spike came up to her from out of her bag.

Spike: Are you ok, Twilight?

Twilight Sparkle: No, I'm not ok Spike. If I don't get my crown tonight, I won't be able to go back to Equestria for another thirty moons! What do we do, (Y/N)?!

(Y/N): I...I don't know Twilight. Maybe it's time you told the girls and the guys who you truly are. They trust you and more importantly the girls. We've fixed there friendship, the least they can do is hear your case. We'll also have to tell them that Sunset is from your world. I'm sure the girls and my friends will trust you.

Twilight Sparkle: Are you sure about that (Y/N)? What if you don't believe us? What if when they find out how different I really am....?

She looks into a mirror right beside her and see her pony form reflection.

Spike: Twilight, these girls rallied around you cuz they saw that was in your heart. They aren't going to feel any different about you when they find out you're a pony princess in Equstria.

He said before her reflection turns back to her human self. She then smiles.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm glad you followed me here Spike

Spike: Me too unless of course we get stuck here for another 30 moons.

Twilight and pick yourself up from the floor and turns to you.

Twilight Sparkle: (Y/N), I know that this is probably something I asked you before. But, I think it's time that you tell them about your..... magic.

Your eyes start to widen slightly.

(Y/N): But....W-Why?

Twilight Sparkle: Listen I remember when you told me that you were afraid of being an outcasts of society if they learn about your magic but I don't think that they would outcast you. You've shown time and time again that you are a good person who has no evil intention whatsoever. The girls and the guys aren't going to think of me any different. I know I'm risking everything by telling them my true origins but I think it's fair that you tell about yours.

You start to look down holding one arm feeling a little conflicted. These girls and guys have been great to you ever since the day you came to Canterlot and they never shown any motives of hating you. Maybe..... It's time to tell the truth and stop hiding. But....what if he don't accept me.

(Y/N): I guess it was only a matter of time until one of them found out. *Sighs* Ok. I'll do it. It's time that I stop hiding this big secret. I'm glad I got to meet two people who know about magic.