Chapter 16: The Mane Event

It was the next morning you and the girls where at Sweet Apple Acres practicing the counterspell against The Dazzlings in Applejack's garage. When you where practicing, you and the girls where trying match the notes but Twilight was singing off Key.

(A/N: Pretended that you there playing your double neck guitar beside Applejack.)

As Rainbow Dash was play her guitar, her pony ears appear but then poof away because the magic wasn't working. This made you and the girls disappointed that it wasn't working.

Spike: Eh, that sounded....way better than the last....five times you've played it. *Nervous chuckle*

Silver: Y-Y-Yeah. You guys are making progress.

Shadow Tempest: Totally.

They said trying to reassure you and the girls.

Big Mac: Nnope.

He said as he walks by the window carrying a bucket of apples.

Jack Frost: AJ's brother is right guys. It was like listening to cat scrape it's claws on a chalkboard.

This made everyone, even you, look down. You then picked your head up and told everyone your opinion about the situation.

(Y/N): Jack's right. Where not getting our music right and its sounding terrible.

You said. Rainbow Dash brings up her opinion.

Rainbow Dash: I think it's pretty obvious what's going on with this counter-spell.

She says thinking that she knew the answer.

AppleJack: That you're turning what should be the chorus, into a five-minute guitar solo.

She says while feeling a little annoyed with Rainbow Dash's attitude.

Rainbow Dash: I have to pick up the slack somehow! Are you guys even trying?

Fluttershy: I'm trying.

(Y/N): And so am I. And it's not just me Rainbow Dash we're all trying. We just need a little more practice to get the counter spelled just right.

Twist: Y/N right. The more you keep experimenting on how to make the counter-spell right, the more powerful the magic would be, to stop the sirens.

Rex: Yeah.

Twilight Sparkle: It's fine. It'll be fine.

She said before she laughed a little nervously.

Twilight Sparkle: Ok. One more time from the top!

Rarity: Or, perhaps we could take a short break try on some of the wardrobe choices I've put together.

She suggested before pulling out a clothing rack full of clothes out of the middle of nowhere.

Rarity: I'm particularly fond of this one.

She said before pushing the rack away revealing her wearing a fancy outfit, that similar to a marching band attire.

Rarity: Eh, of course we could always go with something a bit more modern.

She adds by twirling around showing her outfit to everyone.

Silver: I like Rarity, but now is not the time for fashion.

Sliver adds.

AppleJack: Silver's right. We're trying to save our school here. Enough with the costumes!