Mini Chapter: Hello old Friend

It's been a 2 weeks scents the Fall Formal and you where chilling at the Canterlot Mall enjoying and starting off your weekend.

The reason you went to the mall was to get some craft supplies for your sketch art, buy some manga, and a gift for Rarity to return her generosity for when she bought your watch ⌚ and your dragon pendent and chain from the Fall Formal.

You then found the jewelry store in the mall and decided to go in. As you go into the store, one of the store sales people greets you.

Store Salesmen: Hello and welcome to  Diamond Trail. I'll be with you in a moment sir.

(Y/N): Thank you.

You then browsed around the store and looked at some of the jewelry that where in the display cases. The store clerk comes back and greets again.

Store Salesmen: Nice to meet you sir. How can I help you?

(Y/N): I'm looking for a gift. It's for a... friend of mine.

You said as a small blush makes its way across your face. The salesmen guy noticed it.

Store Salesmen: Oh, I see. So tell me? What is your,  "friend" like, sir?

(Y/N): W-well...she's smart, kind, generous,very passionate of her work, and a very beautiful woman.

Your blush starts to grow more on your face.

Store Salesmen: Okay. What does she do, for her work?

(Y/N): She's a fashion designer. It's her lifelong dream to be a famous one later on.

Store Salesmen: Interesting? So tell me? Does she have a favorite color or colors?

(Y/N): She likes blue color shades and violet.

Store Clerk: Follow me? Let me show our Jewelry selection.

You followed the salesmen to another countertop that had all kinds of jewelry from rings to pendents that were purple to blue.

Store Salesmen: Here you go sir. Here's our wide selection of purple to blue jewelry.

(Y/N): Thank you.

Store Salesmen: Do you see anything you like?

As you browse around through the all kinds of jewelry from rings,pendants, and necklaces. You then found one that really caught your eye. It was a necklace that had a blue sapphire heart with a cat on it that was made of silver.

 It was a necklace that had a blue sapphire heart with a cat on it that was made of silver

(Y/N): I'll take this one.

You pointed to the necklace. The salesmen see where you were
pointing at.

Store Salesmen: You have a very fine taste good in jewellery. Will you be paying in cash or card?

(Y/N): Cash.