Chapter 11: The Rainbooms are born

It's been now a couple of months ever since everyone witness the battle outside of Canterlot High and discovered that you and your friends now have magic. And it's been now a month and a half for your best friend and your new friend, Jack Frost, to attend CHS. The students around here were still confused as to what happened on that night but eventually they accepted it and your friends became very popular especially you. This boosted your your likeness by a lot, cuz now you are now named the Hero of CHS.

We then see you and your buddy Flash Sentry walking down the hallway carrying some instruments that looked like guitar cases.

Flash Sentry: So, (Y/N)?

(Y/N):Yeah? What's up Flash?

Flash Sentry: Do you want to hang out with me and some of the guys at lunch today? You know the musical showcase is coming up and I was wondering if you're willing to join in.

(Y/N): That would be cool Flash, but Rainbow Dash invited me over for lunch to discuss about something like this. I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to decline the invite.

Flash Sentry: I understand. And it's cool. After all you and your friends are now popular after what happened at the Formal.

(Y/N): Yep. So Flash, are you getting your band going to be in the showcase.

Flash Sentry: Yep. Me Brawly Beasts, and Ringo are preparing for it. But, it feels like we haven't really hung out as much. After the whole incident at Fall Formal you've been busy being a celebrity and a hard worker that everyone looks up to.

(Y/N): Is that a problem?

I asked him with a slight sharp tone.

Flash Sentry: No. Not at all, dude.

(Y/N): Oh. I just don't want me being the idol person of the school getting in our way.

Flash Sentry: No way. We're bros and we stay bros.

(Y/N): Yeah.

As you and Flash gave each other a first bump you then noticed a girl with moderate cerise eyes, aquamarine and navy blue hair, cream like skin, with glasses on with a magenta tint to it. That there was Vinyl Scratch, but she's also called DJ-Pon-3 since she was the school DJ for the Fall Formal.

She was wearing her headphones over her ears and jamming to some music while passing you and Flash.

(Y/N): Looks like someone goona get caught by Principal Celestia......

Flash chuckled from your little joke. You then and him then hear the school bell.

(Y/N): That's the bell. We better get to class. I've got geometry with Mr. Crankydoodle. If I'm late, I'm never gonna hear the end of it from here. Later Flash.

(Scene changes to the cafeteria)

We see you, the guys, and the (Hu) Mane 5 having lunch at a table in the cafeteria. Sunset couldn't join you due to her time paying off community services for the school. As you were eating Rainbow Dash cames up with an idea and tells you.

(Y/N): You want to start a band?

Rainbow Dash: Yep! We should totally start a band! The musical showcase is coming up so....... I was thinking that you could join in! I heard you can play.