Chapter 19: The Final Showdown

(Back in your home world)

This scene takes place few days after the girls and guys sent you away because they didn't trust you. They where on a concert stage getting ready for the finals between Trixie and her team.

Rainbow Dash: Testing?

She says into a microphone to see if it was on. Sunset turned the microphone system on a and turned up to max just try to help.

Rainbow Dash: Testing?

She says but causes a feedback error sound that was lound causes every to wince and covering there ears from the nosie. Without anyone noticing, Sunset turned down the system so the loud feedback would go away.

Shadow: Guys, I don't like.

He says to everyone. The girls and guys turn around to him to see what's up.

Shadow: We shouldn't have won. This feels like a setup.

Shadow suggested.

Silver: Shadows right. This feels like a scam instead of a win. Trixie and her team should have won, how come we got the spot.

Silver added.

Jack Frost: Yeah. They played way better then us and on top of that, we kicked (Y/N) out of crew/band.

Jack chimed in. Everyone then looks down at the stage floor regretting what they did to you.

Fluttershy: This doesn't make any sense, we where awful. Doesn't anybody think it's strange that we're the one that made it into the finals.

She tells everyone.

???: Very strange.

A voice cam from behind. Everyone then turns to see who it was, it was Trixie and her two band mates.

Rainbow Dash: What are you doing here, Trixie? Pretty sure the loser band is suppose to be sitting up there, in the cheap seats.

Rainbow Dash jokes as she points to the concert bleachers.

Trixie Lulamoon: The great and powerful Trixie, is the most talented girl at Canterlot High. It is i who deserves to be in the finals. And I will not be denied.

She tells them. Trixe then snaps her fingers which was a signal to her band mates. One of them pulls a lever activating a trap door that sends the guys and the mane 6 down.

Spike saw what happened around a Conner as Trixie laughs at her own victory. Spike then runs away to try and find help.

Trixie Lulamoon: See you never.

Trixie taunts as he waves goodbye to the girls and guys as the trap door closes, trapping them in. In the distance, The Dazzling watched then whole thing.

Adagio Dazzle: *light giggle* Told someone would give them a shove.

She said with her two sisters behind her.

Sonata Dusk: She didn't shove them. She pulled the lever.

She told them. Aria groans and Adagio just facepalms.

Aria Blaze: *groans* Go back to sleep Sonata.

She tells her.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Back in the One piece verse)

Now that you've finished your training on becoming stronger and learning the origins of your biological parents it was time for your head back home.