Chapter 15: Sleep over/Hero's past

You grabbed all my things you needed for Pinkie's sleep over at her house. Once you did, you snapped your fingers to teleport to Pinkie's front door. You knocked on it briefly and after a few moments of waiting, the door opens to reveal Pinkie's sister, Maid Pie.

Maid Pie: Oh. Hello Y/N, it's good to see you.

She greet you with her low and slow tone of voice.

(Y/N): Good to see you to Maud. I'm here for the-

You try to say to her before she interrupts.

Maud Pie: Yes, the slumber party. Pinkie told me you and her friends where coming over.

She said as she blinks slowly.

Maud Pie: Pinkie and the others are in the room.

(Y/N): Cool. Where your parents cool with the idea of letting Pinkie have a slumber party?

Maud Pie: They said it was fine. Mother, father, and my other sisters left town to help a friend. They had an accident at work so they needed some extra help. But do worry, nothing seriously bad happed.

She tells you in the same slow tone of voice she greeted you with.

(Y/N): I see. I'm glad to hear that your friends isn't in an dearier situation. But anyway, I'm gonna head up to meet you with the others.

As Maud let's you in, you where about to head up the stairs to get to Pinkie's room, Maud closes the door as it sounds like she forced it shut. You the turn around to see Maud give you her blank stare but you feel the presence of her being serious.

Maud Pie: Listen Y/N. Pinkie seems to trust you, a great deal. So I will allow you into our home tonight, but know this. If you do anything that will hurt my little sister or do something inappropriate with her.......let's just say the results, won't be the friendly kind.

She said before narrowing her eyes at you. The air got cold and you sweatdrop nervously because of how protective Maud is.

 The air got cold and you sweatdrop nervously because of how protective Maud is

(Y/N): Uh..yeah..o-of course, Maud. Y-You d-dont have to worry. Nothing b-bad will happen, in any kind of way.

You tell Maud. She then stops narrowing her eyes at you. She then returns to her emotionless expression.

Maud Pie: That's all I need to hear. You can go up.

She says by gesturing her hand to allow you to go up the stairs.

(Y/N) *thinking* Man, who knew that Maud could be emotionless and scary, at the same time.

As you finally made it to the second level of the house you noticed one room was lit with the door closed. You figured out that had to be where your friends we're at. You then knocked on Pinkie's bedroom door.

Pinkie Pie: Who is it?

She asked from behind the door.

(Y/N): It's me Pinkie, (Y/N).