Short Story: Make up, Shake Up

This little story takes place after (Y/N) left the Boutique in the MLP: EQ Hero of Cantorlot to get ready for the Fall Formal.

Rarity 💎 pov~

After the Boys and (Y/N) left to get ready for the Formal, me and the girls where getting ready too.

After I got dressed I when over to the make-up mirror station and started to apply mascara. While doing so, I talk to myself and making little poses.

Rarity: Hello me.

I then made a duck face kiss pose and then winked at myself in the mirror.

Rarity: Perfect! Now my visage, matches my fabulous Fall Formal attire.

I giggled to myself.

Rarity: Okay, who's next?

I asked as I watched to others get ready. Pinkie pie was choosing boots, Fluttershy was looking at her dress, Rainbow Dash was getting on one of her boots, Twilight was looking at her self in the mirror wearing her dress, and AppleJack was just sitting down on a stool about to eat an apple.

Rarity: Ah ha, AppleJack darling!

I called to her as she froze when I called her before she took a bit out of her apple. I then gestured her to come over and sit down next to a stool to me.

Rarity: Come sit here. I shall now transform your drab makeup look, into something dance worthy.

Applejack got a little shocked and raised her hands up waved them to  gesture no.

Applejack: No, no. I'm already gussied up just enough, thank you.

She said in a straight face and with a blank expression. I then scoffed at her answer.

Rarity: It's not called, The Fall....in Formal.

I answered back to her. After that, the others started to agree with me and let AppleJack get a new look.

Pinkie Pie: Yeah! Jazz it up!

Fluttershy: Um, some light blush, could be nice.

Rainbow Dash: Come, go for it.

Twilight Sparkle: Uh, why not.

After all them agreeing Applejack finally decides to do it.

Applejack: Oh. Alright, but nothing to face you hear.

She told me as she sat down on the stool.

Rarity: Oh, I would never.

After that, I started  to get to work on Applejack and her makeup.

After I applied Applejack's makeup I was surprised by how good my work came out.

Rarity: My goodness. I have simply out done myself.

Applejack 🍎 pov~

After Rarity was finished with putting on makeup on me I then looked in the mirror to see how I came out.

When I noticed it was so shocked in a bad way not a good way of how bad it came out. I looked like psycho path.

Rarity: Sooooooooooo.

She asked me with her eyes widened and and big smile. I tried to be nice about it.

Applejack: Uh, looks great. Um, maybe a  tad less blush.

She agreed with me and grab the makeup cloth to wipe off the makeup.

Applejack: And lip stick.

She wiped that off.

Applejack: Oh what the hay, a bit of the eye shadow while your at it.

She wiped.

Applejack: A little more.

She then groans and wiped the rest off.

Rarity 💎 pov~

I then groan because Applejack make me wip off all the makeup I applied. After I wiped off all the makeup, she then looks into the mirror again.

Applejack: Wow. *chuckles* You where right, Rarity.

Applejack: You really are great at this

She said as she placed her hand on my shoulder with a smile.

Applejack: *chuckles* Thanks.

She walked off. I was  so shocked by how much hard work I did my mouth drop opened and the mascara brush fell out.

Rarity: It was nothing.

The end