Chapter 17: Heroes Training/ The Truth Pt 1

(A/N: My friends said to add anime characters into my story. Scenes here will mainly be from One Piece and Bleach. Shout out to my best friend and for pinching in some of their ideas. I'm adding a twist to story here. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

You where starting to wake up from going unconscious from losing blood. You start to sit up straight and noticed that your chest was bandaged. You then take in the environment and noticed you where in some sort of home.

As you looked around, you see a cat staring at you. It had white fur with a mix of brown and black on it. It's eyes where yellow and it's tail slowly sways back and forth as it continuous to stare at you.

(Y/N): *groans* Where

(Y/N): *groans* Where......where am I.

You said to yourself wonder where your at.

???: Don't worry, your safe.

You then heard a voice.

(Y/N): Who said that? Who's there?

You asked with surprise.

???: Me.

You looked over to the black cat who was in the distance. You where shocked.

 You where shocked

(Y/N): You.....can.....You can talk.

You asked with shock.

Black cat: Of course. I'm the one who saved you.

The cat tells you.

(Y/N): You saved me?

Black cat: Yes. And in time to. If I didn't make it in time to get you, Death would have won.

The cat tells you. You then looked down at your chest bandaged up knowing that Death almost had you and nearly won.

(Y/N): I see. And by the way who are you?

You asked the cat.

Black cat: I am, Yoruichi Shihoin.