Chapter 6: Learning about the girl's Past

Later on that day you and Twilight where in the middle of the hallway. As you guys where walking you then stop for a second. You all of a sudden got urge.

(Y/N): Hey Twilight, can wait right here for a second. I need to go and use the restroom real quick.

Twilight Sparkle: Sure thing (Y/N). I'll wait right here.

(Y/N): Thanks Twilight.

As you walked to bathroom down the hall Twilight was all alone. She then notices a badly dimmed connor of a hallway. The hallway she came to was a dead end. Spike peeks out from her backpack and one of the lockers doors was open and creaking on its hinges.

???: Can't believe I didn't recognize you earlier.

Twilight turned and sees Sunset Shimmer leaning up against the lockers with her signature smirk.

Sunset Shimmer: Shoulda know that Princess Celestia would send her prized pupil here after my crown and her little dog to.

Twilight Sparkle: Its my crown 👑!

Sunset Shimmer: Whatever. This is just a minor setback for me. You don't know the first thing about this place, and already rule it.

Twilight Sparkle: If that's so, why do you need my crown? You went to an awful lot of trouble to switch it with the one that belongs here.

Sunset Shimmer: Pop Quiz! "What happens when you bring an Element of Harmony into an alternate world?"

Twilight tried to answer the question but she didn't.

Sunset Shimmer: You don't know? Seriously?

She the laughs at Twilight.

Sunset Shimmer: And your suppose to be Princess Celestia's star student? Then again,what were the chances she'd find somepony as bright as me to take under her wing after I decided to leave Equastria? Bit embarrassing that you were the best she could do.

Spike the pops out of Twilight bag and starts barking and growling at her.

Sunset Shimmer: Oh, and I keep an eye on your mutt. Hate for him to be taken away from you.

Spike gets angry and balls up his paw into a fist.

Spike: Is that a Threat?

Sunset Shimmer: *sarcastic* Of course not. *normal speaking* But I'd cut down on the chatter if I were you. Don't want anyone to know you don't belong here, now would you? You wanna be princess here? Please. You don't know the first thing about fitting in. You rely to much on (Y/N) to help you. Once I'm through with you, I'm going after him next.

She finally finished before walking away with a smug grin. As Sunset walked down the hall she made her way to the gymnasium doors which she was greeted by Snips and snails who where tied up at the moment.

(*They where wrapped in streamers*)

She quickly pulls an end of the streamers making Snips and Snails spin like beyblades. When Snips and Snails stopped spinning, she finally spoke to them.

Sunset Shimmer: I want you to follow the new girl. Bring me something I can use against her, just like the last girl who thought she could challenge me.

Snips: You got it Sunset Shimmer.

Both him and Snails salute to her. Both of them run off the find Twilight so they can get dirt on her. Once they were out of sight since the Shimmer starts to monologue to herself.

Sunset Shimmer: Once the crown and its power of mine, Twilight Sparkle will be sorry she ever said hoof in this world. Not that she would have been much safer in Equastria.