FORCED MARRIAGE

NIKI POV

I was returning home with my friends.

Later when we parted ways to go to our respective houses, I saw three black, expensive looking jeeps Infront of my house.

I rushed inside to check on my parents, and I found them talking to a tall, dangerous looking guy.

as soon as I entered our living room everyone's eyes were on me. ''sweetheart go into your room please, come out only when I call you, ok? '' my mom said making me confused.

I was about to go when the guy talked '' give me him '' I turned around even more confused.

I saw my dad widening his eyes and screaming ''no, no, please don't drag our son into this!!''

''what's happening dad? who is this guy?''

the guy got up and came towards me, alarming my parents who got up and was about to run to protect me, but the guards held them.

''because of your parents fault you will have to pay, so now I'm you knew husband kitty.'' I widened my eyes and looked my parents who ware telling me not to listen to him.

the guy grabbed my arm taking me outside and dragging me into a van, I heard my parents yelling and saw them being dragged in one of the vans too.

the van was going full speed, and they parked Infront of a church.

this guy was not joking?!

I started tearing up and the guy seemed to notice ''save the tears for later baby.''

he said and got out dragging me with him. ''dress him '' he said, and some girls took me to a dressing room giving me a beautiful white suit that hugged my body perfectly.

after dressing me up they took me to the front door of the church and opened it showing the guy standing near the priest.

while walking down the aisle I saw my parents in a corner, held by guards, they were crying telling me not to go, but I gave them a reassuring smile, turning my head to look at the guy who is already looking at me, with a cold look.

''Do you Park Sunghoon take Nishimura Riki as your beloved husband?'' so his name is park Sunghoon.

''I do'' he said with a cold look.

''Do you Nishimura Riki take Park Sunghoon as you beloved husband?''

(sry I don't know what they say in weddings.)

''I-I do'' I said stuttering in fear.

''you may kiss the groom'' I snapped my head towards Sunghoon, I was shocked, as I saw his face close to mine. I closed my eyes expecting a kiss on the lips, but I didn't, when I opened my eyes, I felt him kissing me on the cheek, and whispered ''I would never kiss you, you are not that pretty.'' saying that he backed away.

I pouted offended by what he said.

''It's time to go '' Sunghoon said not giving me time to see my parents. he started dragging me harshly towards the door, I looked back at my parents who were screaming and calling my name, I smiled at them and mouthed ''I'll be fine''.

he took me to a car and drove in full speed, not even sparing me a glance.

he stopped the care Infront of a fucking mansion, my jaw dropped as I saw it.