PRINCESS

NIKI POV

''I know. ''

he said before leaving the room.

 after that I went to the bathroom to have a shower, I was burning I'm probably sick.

I went to sleep not caring whether Sunghoon is going to come or not.

the next morning

I woke up feeling a hand on my burning forehead.

I opened my eyes and saw half asleep Sunghoon. ''oh, good morning princess'' he said shocking me. 

princess??

I though, then Sunghoon lifted me up, every move he makes, suprises me, did he change?

then he took me to the bathroom made me sit near the sink, he turned the shower on filling the bathtub.

he started undressing me, making me gasp ''I-I can do it myself'' I said cursing at myself for stuttering. 

SUNGHOON POV

''I-I can do it myself'' he said, my eyes softened when he looked at me with his doe beautiful eyes.

I smiled softly at him, before nodding and leaving the bathroom.

NIKI POV

I like this Sunghoon ... I still didn't forgive him for what he did to me, but I hope he stays like this forever.

 and also, I like him attention...

after the shower, I got out dressed in the clothes I found in the bathroom, they were kind of big on me but it's still comfortable.

when I got out, I saw Sunghoon wearing casual clothes instead of those formal ones. he so looks fine in these.

 he so looks fine in these

SUNGHOON POV

I turned my head to the side and saw a tiny and cute Niki in my big hoodie and pants, they are big on him, so he looks so tiny.

I smiled at him adoringly, before going and lifting him up. and taking him to the kitchen, placing him on the kitchen counter.

it was the weekend so there were no maids.

3rd POV

Niki was on the kitchen counter looking at Sunghoon curiously, but then hi eyes fell on Sunghoon's face, he started admiring him, a small smile forming on his face.

''am I that handsome'' Sunghoon said making Niki widen his eyes looking away. 

Sunghoon chuckled ''come, have breakfast, say ahhhh ''

he said and Niki copied him opening his mouth and then eating the soup on the spoon.

suddenly he scrunched his face, making a cute, disgusted face, Sunghoon laughed ''what's wrong?'' he asked still laughing.

''it tastes bad.'' 

''I know but you have to eat this because you are sick.'' he said making Niki frown again.

''I'm not sick'' Niki said looking the other way closing his eyes and crossing his arms.

''ok, but now say ahh and eat this '' Sunghoon said in a soft voice, taking the spoon closer to Niki's mouth.

but Niki started running away giggling, Sunghoon sighed and looked at Niki smiling before running behind him.

they were running around the big and luxurious living room, giggling and screaming.

when Sunghoon caught Niki, he started tickling the smaller.

Niki was laughing so hard, yelling and telling Sunghoon to stop but Sunghoon didn't, he continued for some time.

when they stopped Niki hugged Sunghoon shocking the latter but then he hugged back.

''let's go eat now ok.''

''but I don't won't to ''

''I know but if you eat it I will give u a candy'' Sunghoon said convincing Niki, Niki nodded like a happy kid. Sunghoon smiled and lifted Niki up taking him to the kitchen again.

Sunghoon fed him and took him to their bedroom, ''and here is you candy '' he said taking a sweet Infront of niki's face. niki's eyes sparkled, and then he took it and ate it happily.

Sunghoon was admiring him when he got a phone call, Niki looked at him tilting his head, Sunghoon pinched his cheek ''I will take the phone call.''

''oh, hi baby. how are u and your mom doing?'' Sunghoon said happily.

''hi baby, I'm fine. how are you doing'' she asked 

''I'm good so when are you coming back?''

''probably next week, baby I will go now. bye'' she said and hung up.

 I shrugged and went back to Niki.