WARNING

RIKI POV

I was still observing the mansion, when I noticed Sunghoon already going inside.

I hurriedly got out of the car and followed him. as we entered there were many maids ready to welcome us, I smiled at them, and they smiled back at me.

 as we entered there were many maids ready to welcome us, I smiled at them, and they smiled back at me

Sunghoon clears his throat gaining the attention on him.

''since it's our first night, don't disturb us, right hubby?'' Sunghoon said whispering the last part so that others won't hear.

I started shivering,

 what is this guy going to do to me?

what does he want from me?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when he started dragging me upstairs, as we got into a room, he threw me on the bed ''from now on you will sleep here with me, ok?'' I nodded nervously. 

 ''don't you know how to talk ?! respond me with words!!'' he shouted grabbing my hair harshly, ''y-yes, i-i got I-it

 ''don't you know how to talk ?! respond me with words!!'' he shouted grabbing my hair harshly, ''y-yes, i-i got I-it.'' I said tears streaming down my face cause of the pain. then he threw me again on the bed and left the room.

I hurriedly got up massaging my scalp, crying. I was about to get up when he returned throwing a suitcase on the floor ''get changed'' he said, I got up and picked up some clothes and ran into the bathroom. 

after changing, I peeked through the bathroom door to see no one in the room. I got out and sat on the bed, laying down looking out of the big window, tears still falling from my eyes as I was thinking about my parents. 

I heard the door opening so I acted like I was sleeping, when suddenly I was pushed out of the bed, landing on the floor hurting my back. I hissed in pain looking up at Sunghoon, who was looking at me with unbothered eyes. ''you 're not sleeping on my bed, sleep on the floor.''

I was not even surprised anymore, I turned my body towards the window and closed my eyes, I was wearing a light night suit, so I was shivering from the coldness of the floor.

SUNGHOON POV

I came out of the bathroom after showering and saw him lying on the floor shivering and sleeping.