HER

THE DAY AFTER IN THE AFTERNOON.

SUNGHOON POV

today Yuna is supposed to return from her mom's home, and she will pay for what she did to what's mine.

I was looking at my phone which had Niki's photo as wallpaper, I was smiling at it when the doorbell rang.

my eyes darkened, I opened the door and saw her, smiling as she jumped hugging me.

she entered the house holding my hand.

''baby I missed you so much... so where is that bitch?''

''bitch who?'' I asked getting pissed.

''that boy that pushed me on the floo-''

''NIKI COME DOWNSTAIRS'' I shouted interrupting her.

NIKI POV

I flinched when I heard Sunghoon calling me, he sounded angry.

I thought he changed.

I ran downstairs and saw Yuna. I went near Sunghoon.

''bring me that vase'' he said pointing at a vase that was covered from a towel.

I went near it and took it in my hands and gave it to him.

then he threw the liquid that was inside the vase on Yuna's hand which started getting red, she screamed and fell on her knees.

'' ahhh Sunghoon why did you do that!!!!'' 

''Niki go to your room'' Sunghoon demanded me, but I didn't budge.

''Niki, I said go to your room'' still didn't budge.

''NIKI GO TO YOUR ROOM BEFORE I DO DOMETHING THAT I WILL REGRET.''

I flinched and went upstairs, too scared to protest.

3rd POV

''Sunghoon what's wrong, why did you hurt your girlfriend.''

''you are not my girlfriend you bitch, and this is how Niki felt when you purposely burned his hand.''

Yuna's eyes widened ''w-what do you mean I didn't do it on purpose, and also who cares if he got hurt, he's literally a maid.''

when she said that Sunghoon grabbed her hair ''don't you dare talk about him like that.''

Sunghoon then took his gun out of his pocket and shot Yuna as she fell lifeless on the ground.

''GAURDS, clean this and take her body.''

he said and went upstairs, entering his bedroom.

SUNGHOON POV

I entered my room and saw Niki sitting on the bed zoning off, slightly shivering.

I went and hugged him. ''did I scare you earlier?'' Niki nodded hugging me back. I smiled softly and kissed his forehead ''I'm sorry baby''.

''but I will make it up to you taking you to my pool'' Niki's eyes lit up as he looked at me surprised.

''you even have a pool!!''

 ''yeah, so let's go.''

we came to the pool; Niki was looking around like a happy puppy.

NIKI POV

we got into the pool; I was playing with the water, but Sunghoon was on his phone the whole time.

he's not paying attention to me.

I got pissed and started thinking a way to get his attention, then an idea popped into my mind.

I swam near him and sat on his lap, he looked at me surprised.

SUNGHOON POV.

Niki sat on my lap, I got surprised and felt something growing down there.

then I put my phone away and held his perfectly small waist pulling him closer ''what happened baby?''

I asked softly ''you are not paying attention to me!'' he said pouting.

''oh, I'm sorry baby, now you have my full attention, so wat do you want to do. ''

''I want ice cream.''

''ok then let's go have some.''