KIDNAPPED

SMUT WARNING

NIKI POV

I woke up but Sunghoon was not near me, I pouted. where is he???

I got up and checked the whole mansion, but he was not anywhere.

I returned to our room and the window was open, I'm sure it was not before.

maybe it was ajumma.

I went to take a shower and when I returned, I was welcomed by a hand covering my nose and I suddenly felt dizzy and lost conscious.

-----------------------------------------------------------

i woke up having a hard headache, I was in a car looking around I saw buff people on both sides of me.

''where are you taking me, what do you want from me!!!''

''we don't need nothing from you, but our boss does, apparently you are getting married to him.''

WHAT!!!

''no NO ...I DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE, I LOVE SUNGHOON AND ONLY HIM !!!''

I was screaming that the whole ride, even when we got out of the car and got into a building, I was still screaming it.

'' I SAID I DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE, I LOVE HIM AND ONLY HIM. I WON'T MARRY ANYONEL-''

''oh really '' I was interrupted by a calm and deep voice; I opened my eyes and saw Sunghoon in a black beautiful suit it was so elegant.

I gasped when he kneeled Infront of me taking out a beautiful ring with a big diamond on it.

''When I met you, you were so scared of me, and I was so rude to you. but your innocence and kindness changed me from being a ruthless asshole. you made me a better person. but now I want you to make me the happiest person in the world and marry me. ''

''so, Park Niki would you marry me?''

the tears that I was holding fell as I nodded my head immediately. he stood up and slid the ring in my finger.

he kissed me passionately pulling me by my waist as I heard people cheering, I opened my eyes pulling out of the kiss and looked around I saw my parents, my three best friend and Sunghoon's best friends, many other clapping with smiles on their faces.

I ran towards my parents and hugged them ''congrats my son'' they said kissing my forehead. I smiled at them; my friends came over with their boyfriends.

they congratulated me, we enjoyed our time and had fun. when the party finished me and Sunghoon decided on going back ...

we got into the car bid goodbyes to the others and headed to our mansion.

Sunghoon took me to our bed room. 

3rd POV 

Sunghoon took Niki to their room, he locked the door and pinned his lover on it.

he stared Niki's face lovingly; Niki was a blushing mess. Sunghoon grabbed nikis chin softly and made him look up, he kissed the younger hungrily and lifted him up taking him to the bed.

Sunghoon pushed Niki on the bed and hoovered over him, he pecked his lips multiple times before attacking his neck and leaving marks everywhere.

''ngh-'' 

Sunghoon stopped and looked at him.

''don't do that it drives me crazy.

but do it because I love it.''

Niki blushed hardly, hiding his face on Sunghoon's bare chest   (they are naked... sorry I'm not good at smut)

Sunghoon chuckled and hissed the crown of Niki head, he got up and made Niki sit on his lap making their cocks have contact. 

Sunghoon moaned when Niki moved trying to get comfortable on the Olders lap.

''don't move or I might lose control.''

''then lose control'' Niki said making Sunghoon shock.

Sunghoon kissed Niki harshly laying him down again, he started rubbing Niki right nipple, he stopped the kiss and started sucking the youngers left nipple slightly biting it making Niki moan loudly.

''ngh AH- hoonie p-please''

''please what pup?'' Sunghoon sked teasingly.

''ah- AH, f-fuck me p-please.''

Sunghoon smirked and put two fingers Infront of nikis mouth.

''suck'' he commanded, Niki obeyed and looked Sunghoon with seductive eyes.

Sunghoon then pulled out his fingers and kissed Niki harshly trying to distract him from the upcoming pain, he took his hand near Niki entrance and inserted his two fingers, nikis back arched.

Sunghoon started scissoring his fingers stretching him out.

after some time, when Niki was stretched out enough, Sunghoon aligned himself with nikis entrance and entered him in one go. 

Niki screamed and gripped Sunghoon's shoulders, Sunghoon gave Niki some time to adjust.

''y-you can m-move.'' 

Sunghoon started thrusting in slowly.

it was paining Niki a lot but, after some time it turned into pleasure. he started moaning.

''f-faster ''

Sunghoon fastened his pace, putting nikis legs over his shoulders, thrusting deeper into his lover.

''i-im going to ...''

''no, you are not'' Sunghoon said putting his finger on the tip of nikis cock.

''I c-can't hold-''

''wait for me baby.''

Sunghoon's thrusts started getting sloppier and then he left nikis cock and shot his cum inside Niki and Niki followed along.

''I love you.''

''I love you too. ''

•~ END ~•