AMUSEMENT PARK

the next day.

NIKI POV

I woke up feeling the sun on my face.

I tried to get up, but I felt a heavy arm hugging my waist, then I looked to my right and saw the most handsome man I've ever seen.

I was admiring his face when he suddenly opens his eyes. I faked sleeping.

SUNGHOON POV

I was awake when I felt Niki moving, I felt him staring at my face, so I opened my eyes, but he pretended to sleep, I chuckled.

I gave him a peck on the cheek then he opened his eyes wide and looked at me shockingly.

''good morning princess''

''g-good morning, wait aren't you supposed to be at work by now?''

he asked me confused.

''yes, but since you are sick, I will be at home taking care of you, so after washing up and having breakfast we will do whatever you want.''

Niki jumped in happiness on the bed, I watched him adoringly. how can such a tiny baby have so much energy in the morning.

AFTER BREAKFAST.

3rd POV

''ok so what do you want to do baby.''

''can we go out please, it has been so long since I've been inside this mansion.''

''ok let's go out but you cannot leave my hand, ok?'' Niki nodded and they went to the bathroom to get ready.

AFTER SOME TIME.

Niki came out wearing a cute but too revealing outfit.

''baby it's so cute but it's cod outside you can't get sicker.''

Sunghoon got into the room and chose an outfit it was a big hoodie with big trousers .

Niki wore it, and then Sunghoon took the hoodie cap and made Niki wear it.

''but this is too big for me. ''

''yeah, but it will keep you warm.''

saying that he took Niki out of the house.

they decided to walk around the city and around the parks.

Niki was jumping here and there happily.

Sunghoon took Niki's hand calming him down. then suddenly a paper flew Infront of Niki feet.

Niki took it and looked at it, Niki's eyes widened.

''hoonie, I want to go the amusement park, pleaseeee'' he said making puppy eyes.

Sunghoon sighed and nodded.

Niki started running here and there excitedly. but then stopped he looked into Sunghoon eyes ''but can I ask you something? can I please call my parents?''

Sunghoon looked at him, he hesitantly gave Niki his phone and Niki called his parent.

''eomma appa. how are you guys''?

''O MY GODDNESS my son are you ok?? did he hurt you my baby I'm sorry I couldn't save you'' my dad said crying.

''I'm ok Appa, he doesn't hurt me anymore, he takes care of me like a prince.'' 

''oh dear, I'm happy that you are ok.'' my mom said sobbing.

''ok eomma I have to go now bye, I love you guys please stay safe and have your meals regularly.''

''bye dear''

Niki cut the call and the tears he was holding started falling.

suddenly he felt arms hugging his waist fromt the back.

''please don't cry princess, I don't like seeing tears on your face.''

Niki turned around facing Sunghoon and hugged him tightly.

''thank you for taking care of me.''

''you don't have to thank me baby, now let's got to the amusement park!!''

 AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK

Niki's eyes sparkled when he saw the lights and the loud music, there was happy people enjoying their time. 

''can we eat street food pls.''

Niki said dragging Sunghoon to a street food shop.

''can we have two of these please.''

Niki said excitedly, the shop keeper gave him his orders, while Sunghoon played.

''here try eating it. '' 

''no you can have it.''

''but this is too much for me, come on try this once.''

Sunghoon tried it for the first time, and it was delicious. his eyes widened and Niki chuckled cutely.

''it's tasty, isn't it?''

''yeah, it is '' Sunghoon said stuffing his mouth with it.

after some rides and enjoys the time, Sunghoon decided to get back home but when he turned around Niki was not there.... OH NO

Sunghoon started calling out Niki s name. 

NIKI POV

I was enjoying the time with Sunghoon but then I couldn't find any more.

I started panicking, I started calling his name. but nothing, he was nowhere to be found.

I was running here and there shouting his name, tears starting to build up in my eyes.

while I was running I hurt my foot ... uhhh it hurts, I found a bench and sat on it ,I hugged Sunghoon's hoodie... I miss him.

SUNGHOON POV

 I'm still trying to find him but there is no sing of him, I was panicking without even noticing my eyes were filled with tears.

he is my strength but also my weakness.

I was looking for him and I saw a small figure on a bench hugging itself. I went near it; my tears fell, I sighed in relief as I hugged him tightly. he gasped.

''who- HOON!'' he hugged me back sobbing.

''it took you too much time to find me, I was so scared. I even hurt my foot'' he said sobbing and showing me his hurting foot.

''I'm sorry princess. I thought I lost you.''

I said picking him up and taking him to the exit, I called my driver and went home.

I got into our room and laid him on the bed.

 I was about to go take a shower, but he stopped me.

''please don't change again.''

''what''

''don't return to be aggressive, do you know how much it hurt?''

he said pointing at the cuts I made.

my eyes filled with guiltiness, as I looked at him.

NIKI POV

he suddenly started kissing all of the cuts he made, one by one. I giggled it was ticklish.

''I'm sorry, I won't hurt you again princess.''

he said caressing my cheek softly. I smiled and hugged him hiding my face in his hard and buff chest.