RAGE

NIKI POV

unfortunately, I woke up again and saw him leaving the room angry again.

why is this man always angry?

I widened my eyes, I forgot to make breakfast. OH, MAH GAHD PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I rushed downstairs to see Sunghoon leaving the house, I went towards a maid and asked her ''why is he leaving so early, '' 

''oh, Mr. Park is going on a mission today he will come back today but late.'' she said I nodded and headed back into my bedroom.

I laid on my bed caressing my aching tummy from all the kicks I had from Sunghoon.

I was looking out the window when I noticed it not locked. I had an idea; I prepared a bag with clothes and left the room coming into the balcony. a beautiful city view welcomed me as I felt fresh air again.

there were not many guards since most of them were in mission with Sunghoon, I got out of there pretty easily. I started running and I came into forest, I didn't stop I continued on running till I came Infront of a big rock, I sat on it too tired to even notice that I'm lost.

SUNGHOON POV

I came back from the mission. I am tired as fuck, but we won so it's worth it.

I came into my bedroom and saw the lights off, I furrowed my eyebrows I thought he was sleeping, I was about to push him out of the bed when I noticed he was not there.

so, he escaped huh?

I thought, I looked around and saw the window opened. I chuckled and called my bodyguards.

''find him, it won't be difficult.'' I said calmly.

I went inside the bathroom while thinking how to punish that bitch this time.

NIKI POV

I was still sitting on the rock when I heard people talking, I thought of asking for help, so I went towards the sounds. my eyes widened ... they were Sunghoon's bodyguards. I blinked my eyes in shock and when I opened them, I was tied on my bedrooms bed.

I started shivering as I heard the bathroom door open reveling an angry Sunghoon.

''oh hello, where have you been. trying to escape from me huh? that won't be possible my friend you won't get away from here alive.'' he said I started shivering even more when he took out a baseball bat and started approaching me.

he grabbed my jaw harshly making me stand up from the bed he untied me and threw me on the floor.

he started beating me with the baseball bat, I screamed and screamed but knew no one could help. 

after 5 hours of cutting, beating torturing me he left the room locking the door. as I stared at the ceiling, my throat sore and beggin for water, my head spinning nonstop, my whole body hurting and begging for love and care. 

I cried the whole night. and then the morning I heard the door open revealing ajumma , she teared up when she saw me. I crawled towards her and hugged her crying hardly ''please take me away from here ajumma please make this hell stop.''

she was also crying she hugged me back ''I wish I could my baby.'' she said sobbing.

''let's go '' she treated my wound, made me eat, she cuddled me till I fell asleep. I felt like my mom is taking care of me. I fell asleep in her embrace.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sunghoon grabbed ajumma and tossed her around the room, he tied her on the wall with chains, I was Infront of the witnessing everything, shouting and telling Sunghoon to stop but he didn't. I couldn't I was blocked.

he grabbed her and started cutting her fingers, she screamed and cried, I was horrified.

I covered my face.... 

silence...

I opened my eyes, and I was in my bedroom. I ran downstairs running and saw Sunghoon and ajumma talking, I sighed in relief. 

it was just a dream. then suddenly Sunghoon turned around and looked at me coldly before leaving to his office.

''dear are you ok, you are pale '' ''no eomma I just had a nightmare'', after I said I heard a big thud from Sunghoon's office, me and ajumma looked towards the door startled. then after some time Sunghoon came out, he was angry.

I started getting scared, he told me to go to my room. I did, too scared to say no.

 but I peeked to see what he wants to say to ajumma, but when I looked at them Sunghoon was hugging ajumma and sobbing ''ajumma I miss her, I miss her so much''. ''I know buttercup, and I'm sure she is looking at you from afar and still loves you, don't cry, ok? '' 

SUNGHOON POV

I smiled after what ajumma said. ''thankyou ajumma , for everything.''

''you're welcome, dear. but Niki doesn't deserve all the pain he is having'' ajumma said, making me mad ''no, he deserves it, his parents deserve it.'' I said ajumma sighed and went to the kitchen. 

I went out for fresh air.