TORTURE

NIKI POV

I woke up feeling an unbearable pain on my whole body. I opened my eyes to be welcomed by darkness. I looked around, its nighttime, it was silent, I saw a small window beside me, the moon light brighting slightly the room.

starting to feel uneasy with the silence and the darkness, I stood up wincing at the pain of the cuts. I started crying thinking about my life, thinking about my parents, thinking about my friends.

I sat on the floor and rolled up in a ball and started crying harder.

it was almost morning, when I heard the door opening and I saw ajumma and she hugged me. 

I broke down again in her arms, she is the only person that loves and cares about me.

 ''oh dear, you don't deserve this. let's go sweetheart I will treat your wounds.''

she took me upstairs and treated my wounds. ''ajumma you look close to Sunghoon.''

''oh yes dear, I have been with him since his parents died'' I felt bad, I felt really bad "you can have some rest now, I will go make breakfast. oh, and Sunghoon will come back, he's very angry today be careful dear.'' she said and left, I got scared when she said that he's angry today.

then I heard the door open and saw him, entering the room he threw his jacket on the bed making me flinch. he didn't look at me and went straight into the bathroom. I was relieved and released my breath that I didn't even realize I was holding.

I heard the shower turned on. then I realized that I didn't use my phone for two weeks, I started to look at it and then found it inside my suitcase.

I looked through it and found 144 calls from dad, I smiled and was about to call them back when Sunghoon returned from the shower. I snapped my head towards him shocked when he yeeted my phone on the wall, breaking it into pieces, I gasped and started shivering. 

he seemed even more angry now ''do you think you can do whatever the fuck you want here? '' he said pushing me towards the wall as I fell on the ground, then he started kicking me on the stomach till I started coughing blood.

when he left the room, I laid still on the floor staring at the ceiling, my stomach aching from all the kicks, tears falling from my eyes, streaming down my face and then finally falling on the floor. 

SUNGHOON POV

was I too much? I could've just warned him. ahh what am I thinking, he needs to suffer, he's an asshole just like his parents. 

I went to my office to do some work, but my mind was on that asshole, was I too much?

fuck it. I should call Yuna.

''hi y-'', ''hello baby, I'm sorry but now I can't talk. I'm busy. I'll call you later, bye'' she said hanging up, she must be taking care of her mom.

I thought and started doing my work.

after doing my work I went in my room to get some rest, but I saw him, still on the floor, blood splattered everywhere, tears streaming down his face, him closing his eyes. but he knows I'm here. 

I didn't say anything, I don't care. I just got on bed and started scrolling through social media.

after a while I heard him move, whimpering, he went to the bathroom sobbing in pain, and then I heard the shower run, atleast he learned the lesson.

...

he came out of the shower wearing a robe ''whore'' I said focusing back on my phone, he didn't say anything and got some clothes going back inside. 

I messaged Yuna and then went to sleep.