PARTY

SUNGHOON POV

I woke up hearing my phone ring, oh it's jake. I looked at my right and saw Niki cuddling my arm. I smiled at his cuteness then I picked up the call.

''hey jake'' I said yawning.

''hey bro!!'' so energetic.

''hoon I am inviting to my party, it has been a while since we saw each other, there is going to be jay and heeseung too. also, you asshole, you didn't invite your three best friends to you wedding!!'' he said shouting, I flinched suddenly I was full awake.

''well, that is ... complicated.'' he said scratching the back of his neck.

''anyways you have to come, bye!!'' and he cut the call. ugh still the same little shit.

I sighed and looked at my left and saw Niki trying to open his eyes but can't cause of the light. I grabbed a remote and closed the blinds.

he then looked at me and smiled cutely, I smiled back and hugged him.

''good morning sunshine. today we will go out and get some nice cloths.'' when I said that he looked at me confusedly.

''why, there were a big order yesterday and it was full of clothes for me, I don't need anymore.'' he said rubbing his eyes with his small fists.

''but they are for home, you need some to wear at today's party.''

saying that I took him to the bathroom gave him some clothes and left that bathroom to go to another to wash myself. (I don't know if it makes sense.)

after washing up we exited the mansion and got into one of my cars.

we got to the mall and went to many clothes shops. 

the outfit:

(something like this)

we got home and got ready to go to the party.

Sunghoon was waiting for Niki downstairs when he heard some footstep he looked up and saw the pretties man he saw in his whole life.

he came near me and that's when I noticed his juicy ass. OH, MAH GAWD how come I never notice that beautiful ass.

''let's go?'' he said and snapped out of my dirty thoughts.

''y-yeah.'' he started walking I was behind him; I swear he has an adorable face but have sexy body. we got into the car and drove to the party.

when we got to the party everyone eyes were on us mostly on Niki, I got pissed and wrapped my arm around his tiny waist and pulled him closer to me.

we came Infront of a bar where I found my three best friends fighting over something, they noticed us and when they saw Niki they started melting.

''omg your so cute, HELP'' jake said squishing Niki cheeks.