PHOTO

NIKI POV

I woke up and saw that Sunghoon was not there did he go out? it's late tho.

I thought, I shrugged before going to the bathroom to get a shower. 

after the shower I changed into comfy cloths.

then, I saw a photo frame, it was dropped on the shelf so I tip toed to take it and looked at it.

on the picture I saw a beautiful woman in her 30s, she looked so much like Sunghoon. is this his mother? 

I thought, but then I saw a cockroach on my foot, I screamed and dropped the frame. I widened my eyes as I saw that the frame broke, I started panicking. 

then ajumma came ''dear are you ok, I heard a screa-'' she interrupted herself when she saw me crying on the floor with a broken photo frame.

she ran to me ''o my god what happened ''.

'''eomma*sob* it broke*sob* I accidently *sob*broke it. h-he will kill me eomma *sob*, help me.''

''i-i will handle it '' she said but I saw it, she was nervous too.

SUNGHOON POV

I came back from my walk, and saw ajumma sleeping, while resting her dead on the kitchen counter. 

I was confused, I woke her up. she looked at me ''ajumma it's late you should go home.'' I said but looks like she wants to tell me something.

''Sunghoon I was cleaning your room, and I accidently broke this frame, I'm sorry. I could've changed the frame but I know that this frame is a unique one.'' she said.

I knew it was Niki, I know she never touched that shelf, I told her not to.

but I never told Niki not to touch that ''go home. ''

''w-what?'', ''I know it was not you, go home before I get angry.''

ajumma could not do anything she went home with a heavy heart.

as she left I stormed into the bedroom and saw him sitting in the middle of the bed, shivering. 

3rd POV

Sunghoon went towards him, grabbed him by his hair and dragged him downstairs ''how dare you touch my things, huh bitch?!'' he said taking Niki to the kitchen where the frame pieces were.

he took Niki's hand and pressed it on the glass pieces making him whimper and bleed.

''you know what I'm tired of you '' he said and took Niki to the front door.

 Sunghoon opened it and threw Niki out. then closed the door, leaving Niki in his pjs, outside in the night and in the coldness.

Niki started banging, he doesn't know where to go, he is in thin clothes and he's freezing ''no, I'm sorry Sunghoon, please open the door, please.'' he shouted but Sunghoon didn't listen to him.

SUNGHOON POV

I started cleaning the frame pieces and then placed my mom's picture on a new frame.

but then I noticed the silence, the banging and the pleading of Niki stopped.

I peeked out of the door but there were no one,

 for some reason I got worried.

I took my car keys running to my car.

started the engine and driving who know where ... just to ... find him.

I was shivering from the coldness and remembered that Niki was wearing a light night suit.

 I started getting more worried when I saw the streets, there were only some people, and they were all drunk. I started having horrible thoughts. 

I got out of the car running, looking around hoping to see a sign of Niki, but nothing.

suddenly I heard some voices ''what is a beauty doing here, doesn't he have a bed to sleep'' I heard two drunk men talking. without thinking twice, I ran into the alley where the voices were heard and saw him.

he was laying on the dirty floor looking pale af , shivering and he was unconscious, I pushed the two men taking Niki in my embrace, I took my coat making him wear it.

I lifted him up in bridal style, running to the car. I made him sit on the passenger seat.

I fixed his seatbelt; I started the engine and called my personal doctor.

I entered my mansion running to my room, I placed him on the bed.

then the doctor came and did a checkup.

''so, Mr. Park, the patient is really weak, he's having a high fever. and I also saw he has many injuries, so here is some medicine to give him once every day, also his mental state is not very good right now so, he needs to be taken care like a baby. ''

the doctor said, I nodded and led him to the exit.

3rd POV 

Sunghoon returned into the bedroom and went near the unconscious Niki.

he took the latter's freezing hand in his caressing it softly for the first time.

he felt like he need to protect Niki whit his whole heart, treat him like a princess...

suddenly he felt Niki's hand move, he saw his eyes opening.

but as soon as Niki saw Sunghoon he screamed making Sunghoon shocked.

Niki got out of bed; he started crying. he went into a corner, balled into a ball hiding his face in his knees, sobbing ''please don't hurt me, I'm sorry '' he kept repeating.

Sunghoon tried getting close to him ''hey, hey Niki i-''.

''NO, please don't come close, please don't hurt me.'' he said screaming.

Sunghoon started getting even more guilty, he started backing away unconsciously trying to calm Niki down.

but Niki kept crying and screaming, Sunghoon suddenly bawled up into a ball also hiding his face into his knees, his mouth left a sob shocking Niki.

Niki started feeling bad, he was about to go to him, but the next thing Sunghoon did shocked him.

Sunghoon took a glass vase and smashed it on his own hand making it bleed.

Niki was shocked.

SUNGHOON POV

I was crying and hurt myself, feeling guilty.

but suddenly I felt a small and soft hand touching my injured one. I looked up and saw a worried Niki blowing on my bleeding hands, he was tearing up again while taking a piece of glass from my hand.

I remembered how I hurted him and never cared nut here he is, caring about me after all I've done to him ... so precious.

''why are aggressive even with yourself?'' he asked, voice trembling.

tears escaping my eyes as I hugged him tightly ''I'm sorry, I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry for doubting about your innocence, I'm sorry for being an asshole with you.''

I said but I didn't get any response, I was not expecting one. but I looked at his face, he had a cold expression ''your apologies won't fix what's broken Sunghoon'' he said ''I know''.