Chapter 1 Accepted!!

Ava

"I'm nervous."

"Stop being nervous, they're 100 percent gonna accept you. Your grades are perfect. Plus your family was at this school. Thats a bonus!" My best friend lily points out.

"What has my family to do with me being accepted?" I ask her while we're both currently sitting at my bed.

Right now we both are watching my laptop impatiently waiting for an email of the Diamond international privat academy of London.

In short: Diamond Academy.

I signed up there for a scholarship months ago and the results are being send today.

My parents don't know about this because i'm kind of scared of their reaction.

Will they be mad? Or happy?

I mean my mother went there and her mother went there plus most of my aunts and cousins.

So i signed up secretly because i want to step in my family's 'footsteps'. Its unfair how almost every woman of my family went there at my age except me and not gonna lie i feel.... Lets call it 'out of place'.

Not to forget that my life here in Philadelphia is also boring as fuck. I have my best friend and all but it isn't enough. I love her an all but other than lily and my family i have nothing here. I don't have friends, I don't go often out or hell do anything in this boring life because there is no freaking thing to do.

I want to experience new things, meet people and i heard that Diamond is one of the best schools in the world which is perfect for my education and college application!

According to all the story's my family has told me and all the photo albums I've seen, being at diamond was the best time if their life's.

My mom even met my dad there.

"Well if they see your last name is harrison they will think 'oh isn't she related to the harrisons, the ones who went since generations to our school and had top grades? We're so gonna accept her.'" Lily says in a deep voice that I think is supposed to imitate the person who is responsible for whether I am accepted or not.

"Shut up, they wouldn't accept me just because my family went the-" Suddenly we heard a 'peep' of an E-mail coming up.

My gaze fell immediately towards the laptop and .."Omg its an E-mail from diamond." I shout in nervousness.

"Shhh! Forgot that your parents are downstairs." Lily reminds me.

"Yea your right." I calm down a little. "Can you open the mail please? I'm too scared." I stand up from my bad and start fiddling with my hair as i walk nervously back and fort.

"Okay are you ready?" Lily asks me.

"Yes. No. I don't know!"

She opens the mail and i turn away to not look at the laptop.

"Omg." Lily mumbles

"What? Was it a bad 'omg' or a good one?" I ask her.

"Av your not accepted." I freeze when she said that.

But then i saw Lilys nose twitch and it always twitches when she's lying.

"Lily are you lying?" I question.

"JOKING YOUR ACCEPTED." She shouts as she jumps up from the bed and hugs me.

"Oh myyyy." I hug her back.

After releasing from the hug i go towards my laptop to read the email again.

"Wait." I mumble.

"What?"