Chapter 2 boys dorm??

Ava

"Is it one of your hoe's again?"

"Fuck you! No i don't know her."

"What if it is a alien who can transfer into a human to hide their identity?"

I wake up from deep voices.

I rub my eyes and as soon as my vision is clear i see 3 guys standing in front of me.

I immediately stand up and they go a few steps back to give me space to get out of my bed.

"You!" Me and the boy i met earlier at the reception say at the same time.

"So she is one of your hoe's." One of the guys with blonde hair says.

"Excuse me? Hoe?"

"She isn't you idiot, we met at the reception earlier."

"Oh then I'm desperately sorry." The blonde one apologizes to me.

I ignore his apology.
"What are you three doing here?" I ask them fully in shock.

"What are you doing here?" a pretty hot asian asks the same question.

"What are you doing here?" The blonde one asks the asian dude.

"Dude are you fucking serious?" The hazel eyed guy from the reception says towards the blonde one.

"What i just wanted to be part of the confusion conversation here." The blonde dude shrugs.

The asian one sighs heavily and turns back to me. "Back to you, what are you doing in will's room?" He asks me.

For some reason non of them have a British accent.

"Who's will?" I ask.

"Me." The blonde one says.

"Look this is my room okey! This little man which name i forgot gave me this room number and the keycard for it" I tell them.

"Mr. Miller?" The asian one asks.

"Yes that was his name." I say.

"Then no wonder you got into this room. He always doesn't give a shit about anything and messes up things." Will tells me.

"So this is the guys dorm?" I ask them.

"Yes, now get the fuck out of here." The hot guy with fluffy brown hair growls.

"Well if you would repeat that but in a more nicer and polite tone, I might've even think about going out." I grumble back to him.

"Yea no fucking way, get out!" He says as he just walks away without giving me a chance to answer back.

Let out a frustrating breath and look back up to the now just two guys standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry that I just crashed into your dorm guys, I'll go tell the reception that they mixed up something." I say.

I was about to grab my suitcase but the asian one stopped me. "You can't."

I turn back to him, giving him a confused look.

"The reception and offices of the teachers are all closed right now." He tells me.

"What?! What time is it?" I ask myself as i grab my phone and see that it is 6pm.

Fuck i slept 7 hours.

I sit back at the bed feeling more frustrated than i'm already am.

"What am i going to do right now?" I mumble under myself as I rest my head on my hands.

"You can stay here for the night if you want." Will says and as i look up i catch the asian one hitting will with his elbow on wills hips.

"Ouch dude, what was that for?" Will groans in pain, rubbing his hip.

"That was a sign for telling you 'why the fuck did you ask her to stay here for the night' " i explain.

Its pretty obvious he meant it like that.

"No no its-" i cut the Asian dude off.

"It's okay i understand, I'll just look for a hotel near the school or something." I tell them.

It's my first day and i already sucked it up. I should've known that it is the guys dorm.

I'm so stupid.

"No really i didn't mean it like that, stay here for the night. Its just the fact that no one is allowed to know that your sleeping here because then we're all will be kicked out of the school" he explains.

"He's a rule keeper." Will rolls his eyes.

"I don't want to bother you guys, and the idiot earlier made it really clear that he doesn't want me here." I say.

Honestly I just dont feel comfortable sleeping in a dorm room with 3 strangers guys.

"that idiot was chase, excuse us for his behave, he is always like that."

"Yup, a grumpy pain in the ass." Will adds to what the other dude said.

"You can stay with me at my room." Will offers.

"You guys sure?" I ask.

"Yep don't worry. And besides I'm kai."

"I'm Ava, nice to meet you." I offer my both hands to will and kai and they shake them.

"Nice to meet you too." will says

Maybe they're not that bad? I mean they can't harm me. We're at a school and there's many security's plus they seem to be really nice.

Well expect for that chase dude.

Thanks for reading this chapter

I may edit it and correct all the grammar mistakes

Thanks for reading this chapter 💎🤍