Chapter 11 trapped together ||

Ava

An hour had passed since we've all got trapped together in our room.

As Brooke predicted, a teacher came and told us to stay for the next hours inside our room.

Maybe even until tomorrow

Oh and the teacher warned us that if she comes back she wants to see us all 8 in this room without one person missing so she can be sure no one left the room.

Ever since we've got trapped together, the guys and the girls are sitting separately.

Chase and Emma can't stand each other, Brooke can't stand kai, kiara is to shy and turns mute when the guys are around and kilian and Will don't give a shit about anything right now except discussing what's better, vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream.

"You guys aren't sick out of boredom to sit in the kitchen and literally do nothing?" I ask them crossing my arms.

"We are doing something. Talking." Chase shrugs.

I breath extra loudly in annoyance for them to hear it and walk over to chase. I take his hand, make him stand up and tug him with me towards kai. I do the same with kai using my other hand and tug them both with me to the living room where the girls are sitting.

They stare at each other as if they want to kill each other.

I walk back to the kitchen and towards kilian and will, leaving Chase and Kai in the living room.

"Would you two please stop discussing about a damn ice cream taste. Cookie ice cream is better than both anyways!" I point out, shrugging.

Will taps his heart. "I'm hurt Ava." He says and a literal tear stream down his face.

I really will never get this guy.

"Cry baby." Kilian whispers but it was still clear to hear.

"Shut up." Will turns back serious and wipes the tear away, acting as if he wasn't just crying.

He could be a great actor.

"Okay stop it you both and follow me." I order as i walk away and they do follow me.

The guys sit down at one couch while the girls do sit down at another couch.

"We're trapped together in here for the next few hours, maybe even till tomorrow so lets make the best out of it." I tell them.

"Uuu yea, i know a good game we can play." Will jumps up and leaves to his bedroom.

"A game sounds good." I look over to Brooke. "Right Brooke?" I question at her since out of everyone here, is she sulking the most.

She sighs. "Okay fine."

I look back to Will who just came back from his room with a paper and a pen in his hand.

"So the game goes like this. First I'll write things on small paper peaces, then we'll create groups." Will starts explaining. "Since we're an even number we can make for each group two persons in it."

"Will does know what a even number is?" Kai questions shockingly.

"I'm surprised he knows the word 'even number' anyways." Chase mumbles also shocked.

"Shhh, let him continue."

"Thanks ave. So next after we created the groups, each group takes out a piece of paper from the bowl and one person from their group mimics whatever is written on it while the other one in their group needs to guess what it is. Talking or doing any noises are not allowed. Only mimicking! We put a curtain time for everyone to mimic and guess, and the group with the most correct guesses wins." He finishes.