Chapter 5 dodgeball accident

Ava

Today is Friday and we have PE as our first lesson.

Who the fuck made a schedule where you have PE at 8am in the morning for two fucking hours.

Again, will is not in the room and I do my morning daily routine.

After getting dressed on my uniform, i pack my PE clothes in a bag which are also the same clothes as every other student is.

I grab my bag and go towards the kitchen where the guys are eating pancakes again as every morning.

Two weeks almost and this school still couldn't handle to put me in a girls dorm because there aren't free places and the principal isn't coming until November so they said that they make an exception for me to be able to live in the guys dorm until they find a free place for me and organise it all with the principal.

"Morning." I say and they all returned my greeting expect Chase.

"Good Morning also to you ruddey." I say.

"Okay why are you in a good mood?" Chase asks.

"Why do you think I am in good mood?"

"Because you've been here for almost 2 weeks now and didn't even once say good morning to me."

"I'm in a bad mood because we have PE in half an hour and I hate PE in the morning but I can't allow myself to be in a bad mood!" I'll explain to him. "So I just remember that the longer I'm here, the more annoyed you get, which puts me in a good mood again"

"Man I love this girl." Will says. "It's like we're both the same person." He states "I've just told them how fun it is to annoy chase and that I hate PE in the morning too." Will adds and I smile at him.

"No you didn't. You were talking about Hannah Montana again." Kilian says who is as always here eating breakfast with us.

"Oh. Yea then I was thinking it. Either ways, Ava and I are the same person." Will says.

"Expect that you have blonde hair." I say.

"That doesn't matter. It depends on the inner personality." He says.

"Inner personality?" Chase asks confused.

"Yup. Ava what's your zodiac sign?" Will asks me.

"Leo why."

"OMG MINE TOO." He says in shock with a wild smile.

"See inner personalty." Will reassures.

"That has nothing to do with that" Kai says.

"Who cares, we're both having the same thoughts and the same Humor plus the same zodiac sign. In another universe we're both twins!" Will says and I laugh.

Man i love that guy.

"Will, the more I'm hanging out with you every day, I get dumber and dumber." Chase states.

"Same." Kai agrees with chase.

"Thats not nice!" I scowl at them

"See Ava with what i have to deal with." Will say's frustrated.

"I see, and I also see that you and we all have to deal with PE right now or we're getting late, c'mon." I say and they all groan.

We grab our bags and leave the dorm together.

...........
"Who the hell created dodgeball in this world???" Will complains.

"I don't know but I would like to strangle him or her." I say