Chapter 14 Guinea pig

Ava

Hannah Montana

Will

Where r u?

I'm seriously worried?

Did something happened?

Why is no one answering!!!

Rudey

RUDEYYYYY

I SWEAR I'M GOING TO CUT
ALL OF YOUR GUYS HAIRS
IN YOUR SLEEPS IF YOU
DON'T ANSWER NOW!

Tell it the others!

He types.

He is finally freaking typing.

Its literally 2am in the morning and i just woke up from sleeping because i was thirsty only to find out no one is in the dorm room.

They freaking let me sleep alone and went out without telling me.

Chill

We're in front of
the door open it.

I walk towards the front door and open it only to find all of the boys plus Emma standing there.

Why's Emma with them?

They rush immediately inside probably because they're scared a teacher would come.

I close the door fast behind them.

"Hey" Emma hugs me.

"Uh... hi." I confused greet her back. "What are you doing here?" I ask her. "And were have you guys been and why is Kilian also here?" I am so fucking confused i have so many questions.

"I called Emma." Will says and when i ask him why i get the dumbest response.

"She's a revenge master."

Okay what is he blabbing about?

"We were at crown." Kilian says.

Oh hell no.

I know were this is going.

Only after Kilian said they were at crown, I noticed the big box in Chases hand covered with a blanket. He puts it down and i walk over to it taking the blanket off of the box and shock of whats in front of me.

No fucking way!!!

a cage with a guinea pig inside.

"Can you please explain me what the fuck is going on?!" I ask them

Great i am turning into Chase by saying 'fucking' and 'fuck' the whole time.

"Long story short, yesterday Emma said she knows the perfect revenge for crown so we called her and she got the great idea to steal Crown's mascot and since Chase and Kilian had contacts with some girls from Crown they got access of how to get inside their school." Will explains giving me a innocent smile.